Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Seeds! My Babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
matski View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote matski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 14:20
babies still looking great, though still a negative on that final seed :-( I guess though that a success rate of 4/5 is pretty good. The next worrying thing is that our cuttings dont seem to be working so great, 2 days ago took cuttings from 2 blueberries we have growing, and they are starting to look very limp, havent checked today though. Have been dipping the roots into Clonex and sticking them into these root riot cubes.
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 05:42
Hey guys I dont have pictures of my baby but I am kind of anxious seeing that she is a little tall for the first set of leaves ( 8,5 cm )... I don´t know if it is a deficience of nutrients or I need only put the lights near the plant and use some ventilation!
What is the healthiest color of the seedlings ?
light green ? green ? or red and brown ?
Thanks
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 23:17
Originally posted by yoka86

Hey guys I dont have pictures of my baby but I am kind of anxious seeing that she is a little tall for the first set of leaves ( 8,5 cm )... I don´t know if it is a deficience of nutrients or I need only put the lights near the plant and use some ventilation!
What is the healthiest color of the seedlings ?
light green ? green ? or red and brown ?
Thanks

you need to start your own thread mate, sound like your seedling is deficiant in light mate. as for healthiest colour, you must be joking here so i wont dignify it with a response.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 03:55
The reason I asked was because when I put the warm lights my plant has changed the color for kind of brown but now the stem is light green and the cotyledon and leaves is green. now it is about 10cm and the leaves has little growth.
yoka86 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yoka86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2009 at 04:05
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=6084&PID=46260#46260
as you can see I have more questions, As soon as possible I will upload pictures!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12