Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

sssc basic 5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 22:27
i do love a well lit cellar.  really brightness up a room that may not be appreciated otherwise.  but how to keep it warm in the winter?
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 22:47
I use self heating fans,that come on when the room drops below 70 degrees F.I had to take them apart to cut out the small LED light inside the on/off switch,couldnt have A red light coming on when the heated air does.It works well & no light leaks.When the HID lights come on each morning,they keep the room @ 72 degrees F.on their own,even with good venting.So I only use the heat fans during the dark/off cycle.Its all on timers.I use an air-conditioner in the summer months that also kicks on @ 70 degrees F.I do my best to keep the ladies happy @ all times!!!!Sometimes my electric bill sucks!!!LF p.s.-I use 2" inch thick black rubber under the plant pots in the winter,to keep the roots away from the cold cement floor.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 22:55
i was thinking of using heat mats when its dark.  but your idea sounds nice and toasty
Fuzzy Dunlop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Fuzzy Dunlop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2008 at 21:35
I grow for my own and loves it like I love to live GOOD !!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 09:47
Hey Fuzzy,Right On Bro,That brought back some great flashbacks of sneaking friends into the drive-in movies,in the trunk of my 76'Chevy Nova!I love Cheech & Chong.It kills me when Cheech is telling Chong the names of all the kinds of weed that he has smoked.He gets to Thai-Stick,but calls it "TIED-STICK". Chong questions him,Tied-stick? Cheech replies "You know man, the shit thats tied to A stick!!!....Funny stuff! thankx 4 the laughs!..LF. p.s.-I actually went to jail, on 2 hits of double dipped blotter acid,back in the 80s.LOL!!!!memories!!
slowmoebad View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote slowmoebad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 06:10
basic 5 = northern lights #5

basic 5 = clone only

sensi seeds likely obtained the basic 5 cut from neville stock. its a parent in nl#5 x haze by sensi and was likely a parent in sensi seeds unnumbered "northern lights".

bcsc sells nl#5 - but neville claimed it is clone only so it is likely a hybrid.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 00:35
So is this clone still alive today?If the #5 is in the unnumbered Sensi NLs,any ideas what the other parent might be?I have heard #2 in the past,but I think NL #2 contains Thai genes,DP sells A #2 & sensi NL is all indica.I I found A weaker in potency,but heavier pheno over the winter,that I have never seen before & I'v been growing NLs for about 20 years now!Its hairs were bright orange,much different than the usual tan/orange hairs.It tasted different too.Any Ideas what it might be?What ever happened to Neviles #9 or #2 x #5 ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12