Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ICE strain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ICE strain
    Posted: 20 August 2008 at 15:48
several sites have this listed as sativa-"up high".  also a tall plant?  i ordered some of these seeds for a friend, and kept a couple to grow out.   there are also claims that it won the 1998 cannabis cup, and  I couldn't verify this either.  these happened to be from nirvana (cheap)

anybody grow the ICE?
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 17:38
One of my mates grew it, and thought it was the best smoke he'd ever had. I liked it alot too. But prefer others.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 21:57

mainly indica?  how about the taste/aroma?

thx
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 20:28
i liked the way it tasted and smoked it nowhere near evan came close to the yeild per meter they claimed but it was still a good yeilder of some tastie buds i grew her out a few times now useuly she looks indica but with more of a sative growth pattern and more of a sativa high but i've had a few that looked mainly sativa and a few that looked indica.

the aroma of the ones i had kind of smelt like jet fuel while growing but with a nice 2 month cure she has some of the sweetest taste
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
 Post Reply Post Reply