Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

master kush vs afghan kush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ganjaman23 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ganjaman23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: master kush vs afghan kush
    Posted: 25 August 2008 at 00:48
I recently ordered the white label master kush for my first grow, I was originally hoping to get the afghan kush but the seedbank I ordered from sold out, but it's all good I'm sure the master kush will be great

I was just wondering how the two compare as far as the high and potency go ?

whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 01:16
never tried either of those varities,  but any white label will be devastating. 

enjoy the hobby
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 02:01
The afghan kush was my least favourite of the WL strains. Ididnt try ther materkush. But someone else did, and said it was OK.

Dont get me bad, it wasn't terrible. Just not in the same league as other things.

Bodders View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bodders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2009 at 21:06
Hi im about 3weeks from the chop with my AKs, will let you know?.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2009 at 04:09
Master Kush is great strain, theres better kushes but master is ok, good yielder and potency is strong enough for me.
I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2011 at 17:27
my masterkush was a fantastic plant(s) exactly ready in 45 days, i topped the plants they were nice bushy and the taste ... Fantastic too and original, its own taste. I dont understand the seeds were so cheap!! BTW it was BLACK LABEL, i think years ago the name changed in white label..It was not as stoned as a jack herer or a haze, but the taste was very good, when i smoked a joint in the coffeeshop, people came to me: what are you smoking, Haze??( haze has an own taste aswell) No its MASTERKUSH!! Some people dont like the taste, but i am a hash smoker and i could taste the afghani origin wich is known of the afghani hasheesh. It is one of my favorites to grow and to smoke! 44 days white hairs, 45 days ready as on the pictures from white label, bargain!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
 Post Reply Post Reply