Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Advertising for Sensi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advertising for Sensi
    Posted: 27 August 2008 at 10:22
Hello Ganja & everyone else,Check out the new OCT 08 issue of High Times Magazine,in the "Pix of the Crop" page 84,I got to show the world some true world class bud,Sensi Northern Lights!!!!& I'm holding up the seed box with the Sensi logo & wearing my Sensi hat.I hope it inspires someone to buy some Sensi NLs,They really are the best pure indica,in my opinion.This same photo is in my images,here on this site,in the gallery.I am very honored to get my photo of the worlds best indica & The worlds best seeds into the pages of the worlds best weed magazine. Thankx Sensi,I hope I can send some folks your way!!..LF.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 13:53
i took your advice and bought sensi nl.  and also i got some competitiors nl, so i'll be posting my results as things progress.

at the end of the new harold and kumar movie, they show sensi shop in amsterdam.  it appears during the closing credits.

nice job on your new celebrity status.

late
ganjaman23 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ganjaman23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 22:34
haha that's crazy man I was just flipping through that earlier today,  congrats on that fat cola
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2008 at 23:19
The only NL supposed to be decent apart from Sensi, is BCSB NL#5, and Dr.Atomics NL.

And is NL really a "pure" indica? I thought there was some thai genetics, of some sort in there, from the opriginal beans. But cant be sure.
Green-Thumb Growing
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 23:52
Thanks guys,Dont waste your time on Dr.Atomic NLs,its an O.K. smoke,but horrible yeilds.The Docs Skunk isnt nothing special either.They cant even come close to Sensi Seeds.I traveled to Vancouver B.C. (Canada),went to kind seed seedshop,bought Dr.Atomic NLs & Docs Skunk,& I got some DP Purple#1 (feminised).What A total waste of $!!! The Purple#1 was harvested,dried & cured.Tasted good,smelled good,But no buzz @ all,even after I sat and smoked A 1/4 OZ blunt by myself!!!I took A sample to A friend who runs A lab.He tested it and it came back 0.00 THC on A gas chromo test!!!!!NOTHING!!!..LF p.s.-Sensi NLs is pure indica,I believe NLs#2 is the one with Thai in it.I am flowering some Chocolate Thai X Sk#1 X Sensi NLs right now!"Thai Lights"
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 00:29
you smoked some legal bud, that sucks.  your sensi NL, regular not fem?  bushy type, single stalk or mixed phenos in the pack?  if i had the single stalk i'd scrog it i think.  the bush plant is self scrogging w all those nice tops. 

the idea of growing a plant that only has tops, very interesting
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 00:55
Regular Sensi NLs,I flower them @ 15 inches,they are kinda christmas tree shaped.They finish @ 3 1/2 feet tall & are one single cola @ harvest.I usually remove the first couple sets of bottom branches,later on in the grow,as they dont get any light.They dont produce anything & it helps focus all the energy to the remaining buds.Works for me!!!.LF. They finish looking like miniature Christmas trees that got snowed on!!!With A musky/hashy taste.The dry seived hash from the shake & trim leafs is NARCOTIC,couch-lock,fire!!!You cant stop smiling
 Post Reply Post Reply