Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red hairs too early?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red hairs too early?
    Posted: 27 September 2008 at 17:44
if i had the option of bringing it indoors, then i would,
if i didnt have that option i would keep it going outside, and hope for a 1/4 to 1/2 oz, possibly more if you treat her right, at the end of october, beginning of november when she finishes.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
CANNIBISCHAMP View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CANNIBISCHAMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 17:32
Ppreciate It Bartmanuk...So Wat Wud U Do In If U Were In This Situation
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:20

cannabis grows and flowers according to the photoperiod, the photoperiod at the moment means that mj is now in its flowering phase, all you can do is leave it and let it finish, or as i said before, take it indoors and keep it under artificial lights for 18 hours a day to let it grow a bit bigger.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CANNIBISCHAMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 01:36
OutDoors....Ive Growing It Outside since July..
So What Do I Have To Do..??
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 21:38
how are you growing it? indoors under lights, or outside with the sun?

if its outside then you need to bring it indoors under 18 hours of light to stop it flowering.

BM %3ceed%20leaf 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CANNIBISCHAMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 02:00
Ok Whats Wrong It Aint Bigger Than 12 Inches...And It Has White Hairs...i Did Add Miracle Gro...But Not Expectin It To Flower So Young...Hot Do I Keep It Growing WithOut Flowring??
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 16:38
the only thing wrong here, is you are talking out of your arse.

3-4 months? 6-7 inches? cannibischamp?  i dont think so.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CANNIBISCHAMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 15:07
SUM ONE HELP-

I HAVE BEEN GROWING MY PLANT FOR ABOUT 3 TO 4 MONTHS...ITS ABOUT 6-7 INCHES TALL..AND HAS WHITE HAIRS..I HAVE APPLIED MIRACLE GROW...ITS REAL SHORT..WITH WHITE HAIRS..AND NOT AT ALL STOCKY JUST GOES STR8 UP WHATS WRONG PLZZ HELP??
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2008 at 18:13
I donth think that your cannabis will cross wth other type of plant until nist not in the same family as cannabis...if you nplanted them by normal seeds you may have to some male plants when you tekk yellow powder, and this wouldnt be good for you plants,because when a female plant is going to get some male powder then she produces seeds and the problem that the thc will be very low when this is so
richadam View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote richadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2008 at 06:09
   SWEET, thanks alot too all that helped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Dream at night of Big Green Buds...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>