Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

phenotype variation? sensi skunk.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 03:00
how many did you get to germ out of the 2 packs i had i got 8 that sprouted 7 from the second pack i use the paper towel method till the seeds crack then they go into jiffy#7's peat pellets but with the second pack the towels were drier then when i did the first pack. i seem to have bad luck with most the sensi strains other then skunk#1 got 6 females to choose which one i like best and they all have a slightly differant look and smell to them one being very stinky but has long flowing branches and takes around 12 weeks to finish and then on the opisite side had a plant with almost just as strong simular smell but was ready in 60 days
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 04:24
I bought the skunk for a friend and only cracked the two myself.

So far I haven't had a seed from Sensi fail to germinate, granted I haven't germinated enough seeds for statistically significant sample.

I'd be interested to know what the smoke off the 12 weeker is like, compared with the earlier finishing plants.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
demian View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote demian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 00:06
From my pack of 10 seeds, 9 sprouted very fast,one never. From this 9 plants i got 3 males,5 females and a weaker plant i didn't fllower. They all finished around 65 days and yielded each one around 35g. I made 0,75g/W on this first grow with 5 sensi skunk,3 california indica and 1 mystery sativa(alien's freebies).
So from my experience all i can say is sensi strains perform very well. The plants are quite easy to grow and yield very nice despite the beginner's mistakes. And the finished product is top quality smoke.
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 07:34
i figure it's just bad luck of the draw yeah i've had a bad pack here and there over the years and useuly get 10 to 15 packs a year from a couple differant breeders for the past 5 years straight and in all sofar have had 20 packs of sensi's seeds and 1 pack of seed that didn't work for me or i guess i say say didn't work in my cab fist pack i pretty much wrote off do to too wet and hot conditions. the second pack was germed just a few weeks ago and all the plants are lil bushes about 8" tall. and the only differance was temp and humidity with the second pack being germed in the cooler temp the temp of the spot the seeds germed in was in the mid 90's for the most part and the cooler temp for the second pack was in the low 80's
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 14:00
Originally posted by Ganja

No wukkers.

Please bear in mind that I cannot be held responsible for occurrences of quantum cannabis contrariness.
Now that a prediction has been made, it may affect the outcome, as cannabis seems sometimes to take a perverse delight in confounding expectations.

Wonder if these will stretch the boundaries of cannabis contrariness... from the same pack of seed as well. 9 wks old, female, germinated and grown in 12/12.

Plant A, on the left, is a little over 2ft and nearly 3 weeks into flower, B on the right is 18in, preflowered within a week of A, but continues to vegetate.

Yeah potting up is on tomorrow's todo list.
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:24
Hey,

Interested to see how this turns out :)
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 13:05
I had some fan troubles so they went to another grower. I have something else started for when the tent is finished having a bit of a reorganisation. I'll post it up when there is something to see.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12