Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

kill the herms??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kill the herms??
    Posted: 25 September 2008 at 22:32
do you kill herms or chop their dicks off?  i have three oasis fems that went herm.  there were single male preflowers at several nodes.   one plant only had one or two.  the other two freaks had about 6-8 each.  i hate them being around my girls...

late
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 22:53

if its only a few then i would pick them off.

on my 1st grow,i was only growing one plant, and she hermied, producing about 30-40 male flowers, i picked them off the best i could, and i didnt notice any new ones growing back, and i ended up with 7 seeds from 120g of dry bud.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 00:32
Get them out of your garden if you don't want seeds.%3c3ceed%3c20leaf I hate herms.. I treat them like males-
I smoke medical marijuana
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 01:36
bartmanuk is right I had the same on some plants tto and picking it up is the best idea when theyre not a few...just have a look all days then you get every or u cut if off and make some hemp butter, for that theyre definitley good..or better than throwing away.the infos how to do that you find at the forum here
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 02:19

i'd like to postpone the execution and save these mainly female plants.  if they sprout another male part near the girls i may have to take them out.  they didn't seem mature enough to fertilize on day 12 of the 12/12.

Post Reply Post Reply