Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Lightsfan photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Lightsfan photos
    Posted: 27 September 2008 at 00:00
Hello Ganja & fellow weed fans!I just uploaded some new photos into my images.Hazey Lights (PH X NLs),Thai Lights (Thai Tanic X NLs),North Star (NLs X Lemon Starburst) & her opposite sister Star Light (Lemon Starburst X NLs).They are all good,but the very best hybrid is the Hazey Lights,Purple Haze Sativa buds growing on A NLs Indica style body. What A trip!!! The best Sativa X the best Indica.I have never seen any plant express both its parents so equally.The best of both worlds combined into one SUPER HYBRID!!!! She has already earned A permanent spot in my growroom & I still have about 300 more seeds to go through I really doubt that I have already found the" best of the best" in the first 5 females grown & they were basically the same pheno.One had fuzzier looking hairs,but that is the only difference that I can see/taste/or feel in my head.She is AWESOME!!! Check it out !...LF.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 00:16
Looking lovely. I think your thai lights looks the most tasty. Has a nice dense look to it, and i bet it tastes fantastic.

Nice work man. Congrats.
Green-Thumb Growing
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 00:21
I wish you to have much fun with them...beautifull ladys you have!!!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 00:24
nice work lightsfan, have fun finding your special lady in them 300 beans %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 02:10
is there a link to the pics?  i need to see these!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:22
yeh they are in his gallery man %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 11:46
Thankx everyone,Where's Ganja @ ? I value his opinions.Yes the Thai Lights is very tasty smoke.I was shooting for A chocolate/Hash flavor,but she taste like Sangria/Mexican wedding punch.Pour some ice into A punch bowl,chop up all kinds of fresh fruits,then pour on Sangria red wine.Fruity & refreshing!!!What @ total suprise!. I have never tasted another smoke like her & I have smoked tons of Thai hybrids.Her 9 finger leafs are huge.She's great,but she can't touch the Sativa heavy power of my Hazey Lights (WL Purple Haze(fem) X Sensi Northern Lights).The Hazey Lights taste like HAZE,with hints of the very best hashish.She is like A time machine!.Put Black Sabbaths Paranoid album on the turn-table,light some candles & incense,& smoke some HAZEY LIGHTS.As your mind starts to drift off on an adventurous rocket/rollercoaster ride,you realize,its 19FKN80 agian!.LOL!.Flashbacks are fun!..Enjoy!...LF.
 Post Reply Post Reply