Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Report to UN on regulating cannabis market

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
max420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote max420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 02:29
just what ive always heard ..the government would like to tax and regulate marijuana out of existance .first legalize it..then make people buy permits . then they can charge a tax on it and throw you in jail if you dont but the permits to grow it..then they will decide who gets the permits...its a good thing the UN is completely corrupted else someone might take the serious.sounds like the UN would like to be the sole distributor or receive a portion of the tax generated from the marijuana sales. keep the shit illegal and let the politicians keep their own hands in their own pockets.incase you didnt notice how the politicians in the USA looted the cigg companys..LOL..all in the name of health care costs..what did they do with the money?spent it on other shit.the idiots running the USA will drive a productive profitable company out of business ...our own government is talking about taxing sodas twinkies and whatever else cross's their mind..tanning beds..alcohol . all of this crap is in violation of the countrys own constitution (something americans hold dear)in other words they violate their own laws.they only intimidate the citizenry of the US through fear and force.every tax payers pocket and companys pocket is in the governments cross hairs right now.our government just voted to raise the cap on the budget by two trillion dollars last month ..it is projected that that extension of the budget will run out by the end of Feb.,
to put it into perspective so the average mind can wrap around that kind of money..that would be the sum of 20K dollars for every family in the US further into debt in like two months.the US government is spending(on the book debt ) of almost 40K dollars per family in the USA per year.no one is currently purchasing US bonds but our own federal reserve and treasury. (monitizing the debt).this is completely insane. the only thing that will come of it is hyper inflation civil unrest and a complete monatary failure.oh yea..the UK and EU are japan..all doing the same thing. enslaving their populations with unsustainable debts.
chocolatethai View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chocolatethai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 04:01
i see what your saying max, i like to see another person that thinks real %3crea%3cy

i dont think cannabis should be legalized at all, its just anotherway for them (government) to get your money as i see it, they will tax the shit out of it and it will probly end up above street price, these people the government and police obviosly dont care about peoples well being at all, they catch you with a bit of plant and lock you up and charge you for what i see as a victemless crime. the only people that dont benifit from cannabis is them because they cant tax it and all they want is endless amounts of money, these are greedy people.
so the way i see it is more people should be growing it and selling it, make some money out of it if you can because this is the only tax-free money your realisticly gona get, and this will put them out of power. %3crea%3cy
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 09:59
agree;but i still have hope!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:00
i agree,but i still have hope for next generation.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
chocolatethai View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chocolatethai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 23:15
i dont think i agree with you there, as much as i would like to, have you seen how fake everything has became today, everything the media controll is phony/fake, and thats all that most people see and chose to belive,  i have read in alot of books on mankind and even religion when it dates back to thousands of years ago, is belived by alot of historians that it was created to controll the masses, but i could talk about this stuff all day, the only hope people have is revolotion. but anyone real that trys to come up seems to get assasinated and the killers are never found.. 
smoking blunts of skunk
Reiaku View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Reiaku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 19:33
Is there an update about the Drug policy this year?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12