Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

reservoir rezdog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: reservoir rezdog
    Posted: 04 October 2008 at 07:10
has anyone tried his genetics?  their strains have a loyal following, with more of an aggresive or arrogant attitude posted on the forums.  i noticed they use sensi strains to improve what they have going, which seems to add credibilty.  they may also be marketing a youner audience with the edgier advertising.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 10:38
Are they the ones that use the Hunter S Thompson double-thumb fist as their logo?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 16:34

i've seen that logo and a pit bull logo too.  they have crossed their lines w sensi hindu kush, with much anticipation from their following.  their advertising or marketing seems to take a much different approach than sensi however.  I'd like to hear about their results compared to sensi stock.

Post Reply Post Reply