Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Latest News
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi Seeds and Medicinal Cannabis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi Seeds and Medicinal Cannabis
    Posted: 08 October 2008 at 14:06
Some information (in English) about the medicinal marijuana program in the Netherlands.

As you may know, Sensi Seeds is extremely proud of the fact that our strains and genetics are used in the production of Holland's mediwiet!

http://www.cannabisbureau.nl/eng/index.html

http://www.ncsm.nl/english/index.php?page=info2

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
medic1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote medic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 01:29
I would be interested to know what strains were chosen for production and what medicinal qualities have been established for those strains.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2011 at 18:14
the first link cant be found;the second have only general info.
have you ,like medic 1 asked, the list of the strains which it use for medical product?
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2011 at 19:02
Strains don't have individual, objective medicinal qualities. Many patients may prefer one strain over another, but this is subjective and doesn't necessarily mean one can say that strain X is the best treatment for ailment Y. Different people may experience different effects from the same cannabis.

Basically, the distinction between strains is higher or lower THC and higher or lower CBD content.

Which strain is sold under which mediwiet name is something of a mystery, but I'm quite reliably informed that Bedrocan is Jack Herer.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 15:24
;) so if this is a mystery,i should go visit the NCSM of dam when i will be there...maybe they will be more "prolix" and give more info.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 15:35
It's possible. I don't think they offer tours of their facilities, but they may be prepared to discuss certain elements of their system... 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2011 at 15:51
yes ,agree. on the site,they seems to be hospitable,the place too.i just research somes strains "adapted" to me without to be obliged to taste all !! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply