Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Growing Purp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Boss T-Weedy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Boss T-Weedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing Purp
    Posted: 08 October 2008 at 19:21
So guys, do you think you could tell me a step by step guide to growing Purp, just like one or two plants, indoor. *Like where to get the seeds, which I know I will have to pay an arm and leg for, what fertilizer to use, & how to make sure they stay strong & don't die. If anyone can step forward with all of that information, I would really appreciate it.  I would also need to know what to do with the equipment in detail.

Blaze The Dayz!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 20:16

you need to read the faq's, for the basics, and maybe buy a book about growing mj.

and, whats purp?

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 02:47
Originally posted by bartmanuk

and, whats purp?

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

originally a clone only strain from northern cali.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
jasynergy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jasynergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 03:24
T-Weedly is referring to purple. First T-Weedly there are many faq's and forums on how to grow that answer exactly what your asking (START HERE, NEXT HERE, THEN HERE) you should be able to learn enough from them. Beyond that you would be looking for hand holding in what can be a 2-3 month process. As to the purp there are a number of various strains. Last your asking where to buy purple seeds on a forum hosted by one of the BEST SEED BANKS IN THE WORLD.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:09
cheers sarah %3cink.

so not the wl purple haze then, lol.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply