Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
erikmctolstoy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote erikmctolstoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings.
    Posted: 12 October 2008 at 05:16
Hello.  I'm Erik McTolstoy, author of some books  It's come to my attention that the Royal Shakespeare Company is using my name to link their sales page.  As I have seen this to be the case, I feel that it is only polite of Royal Shakespeare Company to extend an invitation to me to view their facilities.  After all, I can't really be expected to support something I have yet to experience.

My information is available to those who need it.

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 14:39
Gosh that's dreadful... sounds like your suffering from a bad case of unwarranted self importance, complicated by a largish dose of unrealistic expectations. 

Unfortunately, high velocity lead therapy is the only known cure... aspirin may help in the short term.

Definitely check your pH %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 15:02
I'm not sure where you got this idea.

Can you point out (with URL) where the RSC is linking to your name? I've never seen or heard of any such link.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Theresagreen View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Theresagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 23:21
try the magic of a phat spliff and see how it feels after that %3coving%20it
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 15:17
lol, smashing edit job ganja 
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote erikmctolstoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 03:47
Thanks for taking the link down.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2008 at 10:35
There was never any link. Just a rather poor attempt at 'viral' self-marketing, as far as I can see...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote erikmctolstoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 21:51
No, there actually was a link that appeared to go to one of my articles and went directly to your sell page.  I did email your company several times without result.  Hence why I posted here, and the link was removed.

I don't give a feck if you buy my book or not, I've never even advertised it beyond adding a link to forum signatures I use in MMO's.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 01:18
Matey, you tried and you failed.

Give it up.

There was no link to remove... There is no conspiracy... You are not that important.

Arguing the toss will not increase your credibility.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 17:41
No, he's right. It was a cunning business plan.

We wrote a link to our 'sell page' disguised as a link to a book no-one has ever heard of, in the hope of fooling countless unsuspecting would-be readers into visiting Sensi and buying cannabis seeds by accident.

And it would have worked, if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

NB - I think this might have been an attempt to bump google rankings by having his name linked with a popular site in both directions. Could be wrong as the whole google-ranking thing is a bit arcane...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>