Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I Need an Indoor Strain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ithal1 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Ithal1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Need an Indoor Strain
    Posted: 27 May 2005 at 14:21

HI! Everybody, I here by appealing to all of you experience growers. I really need a good indoor strain that can perform well when it come to yeild and growing period. I`m right now very sad that non of my seeds germinate (I will have to buy new ones). Is there anyone who is familiar to the Swedish weather, can you please tell me were to put the seeds for best germination.

Today I received my HPS amatur together with a SON-T agrow lamp.

Can I use this lamp to germinate my seeds.

HELP!

Thanks and blessed.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 14:55

The SON-T-AGRO is mainly a flowering bulb, but the fact that it has a boosted blue spectrum means that it is also suitable for the growing stage.

You can use your AGRO to illuminate new seedlings, but only AFTER they have germinated and emerged from the soil. We would recommend maintaining a distance of 80cm between the light-bulb and the tops of the plants.

How did you attempt to germinate your unscucessful seeds, Ithal1?

We've posted the recommended Sensi Seed Bank method under the new heading: 

SENSI SEED BANK WELCOME NOTE/Germination Instructions

Please refer to this section when you germinate your next lot of seeds.

(link below)

Edited by Ganja
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 15:05

Germination Instructions: http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=497&PN=1

For a good indoor strain (the Swedish weather shouldn't affect your choice if you're growing inside), I'd recommend a Skunk or Afghani strain, like Skunk #1, Super Skunk, Maple Leaf Indica and Afghani #1.

For an easy plant with an Indica growth pattern (fast, short and heavy), yet some Sativa effect (a mental 'high' along with the body 'stone' I'd definitely recommend Silver Pearl or American Dream.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
stickyfingers View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote stickyfingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 03:29

pick a strain any strain, these days there is so much choice, try all the strains you can get,its all about learning and discovering

I agree try skunk 1, it performs well, and is easy to grow and clone, good weight and bag apperience aswell

good luck.....

Post Reply Post Reply