Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi's hindu kush

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BERRYTHUMB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BERRYTHUMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi's hindu kush
    Posted: 16 November 2008 at 06:58

I order this strain recently with a few others and was just wondering if anyone has grown this out.I couldn't find any grow reports on it or at least sensi's version of hindu kush.so any info would be helpful thanks

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 13:23
This pure Indica seed-strain comes directly from the massive mountain range for which it is named. The Hindu Kush is the western spur of the Himalayas, covering half of Afghanistan and straddling the borders of Pakistan and India, reaching almost to China. This desolate and beautiful region forms an important trade-route between the Middle East, central Asia and the Far East and the ancient cannabis traditions of the surrounding cultures have met and merged here over centuries. Put simply, the Hindu Kush is the absolute centre of the world when considering true Indica or Afghanica genotypes and the various forms of black hashish produced from them.

Flowering: 45-50 days

Height: 115-130 cm

Yield: up to 95 gr

Peace from kush grower %3chumbs%20Up

I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 18:58
hey driveby,
you missed out the second half of the description on the sensi shop site.

This cultivar has been selected for quality and stability over countless generations, always breeding within its own gene pool. Hindu Kush produces very consistent seedlings and is an excellent variety for uniform indoor crops grown straight from seed. Plants are dark green, squat and powerful with classic, broad-bladed Indica leaves. In warmer climates, below about 42°N, Hindu Kush can flourish outdoors.

Flowering is strong and reliable, producing fast harvests of thick Afghani buds even in the hands of a novice grower. Hindu Kush has a subtle scent of sandalwood tinged with the sweet aroma of fresh charas. Potency is remarkably high for a non-hybrid strain, with the mellow, positive body vibration possessed by the famous high-altitude Indicas. Hindu Kush also imparts a calm, contemplative mental state, instead of the brain-numbing stone of later Indica, Afghanica and Skunk hybrids.

or go here:

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BERRYTHUMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 23:20
thanks guys i went with sensi version because they(the company) been around so long.
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 02:30
I have sensi's HK.. It's strong and sweet tasting, with lots of trichromes and a decent yield.. I've backcrossed mine once and it seemed to do nothing but get better..%3ceed%20leaf
I smoke medical marijuana
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2008 at 13:12
Originally posted by shawnsgotbomb

I have sensi's HK.. It's strong and sweet tasting, with lots of trichromes and a decent yield.. I've backcrossed mine once and it seemed to do nothing but get better..%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

you back crossed it? with what? lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 01:31
with itself- I took a male hk and crossed it with a female hk
%3cmoke%20eye
I smoke medical marijuana
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 14:11
Hindu Kush is one of the strains in the collection that we'd call true-breeding (and it's not a term we employ very often).

Crossing two selected HKs should result in the same plants generation after generation.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 15:57
another breeder, reservoir seeds, released a whole line of seeds that were all crossed to a select sensi hindu kush.  evidentally, he purchased several packs of hk from sensi and selected the prize to work with.

one cross of interest to me was gonzo#2.  he crossed HK w his M39 mom.  around here m39 is called shiva, which is basic 5 x sk1.   

the point is, the rezdog has a reputation for being very confident in his seeds, in an arrogant sort of way.  and he made no attempt to hide the fact that he used sensi out of all of the various kush strains available.

BTW i'm running it.  ready to chop yesterday.  round two are going into flower, round 3 in the dome.  he says it shows its potential starting round 3.  looks and smells nice.  the top is gigantic on a pretty small plant.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BERRYTHUMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 00:59
thats why i got them if a breeder used them an not some cut then there good with me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>