Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi's hindu kush

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 02:38
nirvana may use sensi genes, and cross it with their skunk?  those bastards
BERRYTHUMB View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BERRYTHUMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 00:06
Originally posted by whodair

nirvana may use sensi genes, and cross it with their skunk?  those bastards
i agree,there plants just seem to all have a common gene(skunk)
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 21:05

i'm no big fan of nirvana but they have got a few strains that they breed themself's not many though but there seeds are good enough for beginers to start out on to get there feet wet with before the people go out and buy a few hundred dollar packs then kill them all off and lose loads of money and get discouraged with growing but if they start with a cheep nock-off strain and get the kinks worked out with what ever style they grow with before they go spend the big bucks to get the best they'll have some smoke thats better then anything they might get off the street. pluss that away when they don't get a good germrate becuase they forgot this or that or just didn't know then they clog nirvana's forum with those my seeds didn't germ thats out there everywhere not saying or tring to imply nirvana's seeds don't germ they actualy got 2 strains i like better then other breeders strains ice and blue mystic only reason i like there blue berry version is everybody else's hermies on me around mid-way into flowering and there ice i like cuase every time i've got a pack i find a kill phenom in the pack this last pack i found a realy weird phenom all the clone turn out differant in looks other then being coated white ie put 2 clone in the middle of light and grow them everything the same and one will get huge fat buds on the ends of the stems and the sister clone will streach more and have long buds all over the plant almost to the point of it looking like it could grow into a bud that covers 90% of the stem and branches very high yeilding and the flavor changes by what kind of nutes you use on her i noticed this cuase i changed nutes a few months back went back to bc hydro nutes over the fox farms and rembered why i like the bc nutes so much the girls are alot bigger then they were when i tried the fox farms which i still use the try pack flowering nutes and by mixing those 2 nutes i've noticed yeilds have went way up almost double what they were when useing either one alone or it could just be becuase of the 4 differant mycrob's i added use to only use 2 last time at hydro store they had a couple new kinds that came out and picked those up to.

sorry if i rammbled on and off topic i got high on some fresh cough that just got dry for my vaction i leave on tomarrow

help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 03:18

Alot of the strains that people think are copies or f2's of other breeders that nirvana offer, are actually just crosses of their own plants. Ice like Mike says is one they use. In their ak48 and others. Itis one of their better offerings. My mate grows it all the time and prefers it to all else.

Also their afghani is decent, and the aurua indica is a great, really good tasting smoke. I've heard their NL is a bit weak, and not as good as others. I don't believethey cross everything with an in-house skunk#1 male. From what i see, their copied named strains, are more their takes on a strain, rather than a straight f2 or the original, or a cross with a skunk#1 male and f1 original female.

They are a good company to start off with. I also hear that kc brains has cracking genetics, but bad germ rates. Though if you get a few packs, you will get some great plants. He's been around along time too. Many breeders used his genetics to search for their own p1 parents back in the day.
Green-Thumb Growing
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 20:32
the posts in this thread make some good points.  nirvana had excellent germ rates from my experience.   i attributed this to seed freshness, their low prices may generate higher volume.  the nirvana ice was much better from clone than seed.  so was every plant i ever grew.   my seed plants are good, but don't reach potential till at least clone x3.   selection/maturity,dialing in...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 06:04
Nirvana seeds compared to Sensis?  Ive tried for example NL almost every seed company that sells it but sensis NL its over their head. And Hindu Kush is truly pure and strong stuff and I like it!
I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 21:45
When I crossed my two selected hk's the strain seemed to grow larger flowers on the next batch. Which is probably just phenotype variation. Very nice strain   %3clap
I smoke medical marijuana
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12