Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super Skunk or Skunk #1 or Big Bud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:54

lol I do dumb and angry enough, that isn't very hard either %3c3c3cink

back to the topic at hand, I'd still go for the super skunk - at half the price of big bud I'd be willing to forgo the potential of 3.375g +/- a couple of oz.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2008 at 18:56
big bud gets the occasional complaint of lacking potency.  i haven't heard that issue w skunk.
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 03:48
i'd still go with a pack of each never know you could get lucky and get a potant big bud and have a choose of flavors to smoke from
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 15:25
or you could maybe find a nice male from your skunk#1 and hit a fat bb female withit ??%3cig%3c
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 17:05
speaking of bb, is bigger better?  no breeders have introduced "small bud", "tiny bud", or "mini bud"  wonder why?  and why skunk?  why not possum, or squirrel?
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 21:33
cuase skunk might stink but at the same time smells good as a smell from a plant i have heard of people saying there pot smells like cat piss and they say its quit potant but i wouldn't smoke anything that smelled like a cat pissed on it unless i grew it myself and knew forsure that no cat got ahold of my plants and pissed on them
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 23:57
i think a skunked pissed in my heineken, strong odor present.  kind of good though.
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 18:38
%3clap ^^^^
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 21:37
Big bud can lack potency and flavor. %3chumbs%20Down
I smoke medical marijuana
dyslexic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dyslexic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 12:23
I've done Bib Bud and I had no complaints. It wasn't the strongest strain I have ever grown but it was still plenty powerful. I have also done Skunk #1 wich I liked better than Big Bud over all. It was faster and stronger. I am about to try some Super Skunk fems and I can't wait.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>