Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Real Sad about NL#5 Haze seeds!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Sad about NL#5 Haze seeds!
    Posted: 25 December 2008 at 10:18
I have been using Sensi strains for many years,never had any real problems,I have always loved Sensi Seeds.I went to the Sensi shop,next to the museum during Cannabis cup & bought NL#5 Haze seeds.They are expensive (137 Euro) or about $ 215 USD to me,but I wanted them for years & got them.I also purchased many seeds from other banks @ the Cup.I got everything home & started them.Absolutely everything took right off except for the NL#5 Haze.I started 2 more of the seeds in wet organic/non bleached tissue.ALL the seeds crack open to expose the root,I carefully transplant them,Then the root rots & dies!Every seed,every time!I used rockwool,peat plugs,sunshine mix with worm castings, & none of these growing mediums help! I have tried everything I know,Its not me!Its these *#+$ seeds & I only have 5 left! I started 10 different strains & everything is going great with the other 9 strains,but all my NL#5 Haze are dead.I live in the USA,so what will/can Sensi do about this? Am I SCREWED????? please reply! Thanks!.LF.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 12:15
Sorry to hear your having problems with NL#5xHaze. I don't know whether there is an active admin in the forum over the holiday period... probably worth sending an email to sales@sensi seeing as you did buy them from the Sensi shop.

Hope things workout for you.

sara lou %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 15:21
im surprised u bought that nl5haze when u can create it just as well.  what else you got?  good luck w the others 
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2008 at 07:07
Thankx bro,actually I got the NL#5 Haze seeds to search for A strong male,I think he could add weight to my strains.Right now I'v got:(2)Barneys G-13 Haze (fem)& (2)Reserva Privada X-18 pure landrace"Paki Blue" Pakistani(fem)&(2)THseeds Da Purps & (4)DNA Genetics "Conni Chung"(LA Confidential X G-13 Haze)& (1) WL Bleu Berries (fem) & (1) DP Purple# 1 (fem) & (2) THSeeds "Sage&Sour"(Sage X Sour Diesel)& (1)Sensi Northern Lights & (1)WL Purple Haze(fem) & I have found an excellent pheno of my "HAZEY LIGHTS"(Purple Haze X Sensi NLs),pheno #3.She has 18 bud sites & A fat central cola.I have 9 of these super clones going too!.In A month I will harvest 18 Hazey Lights,containing phenos #1 through #7,Next crop will only be #3 clones & all the new stuff I got going.The #3 has A candy/kushy/hashy/hazey smell,I cant wait to taste her!!!.SOON!!!.Looks like I will be making lots of crazy F1s this winter too! God I love breeding Cannabis!!!.Peace....LF.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2008 at 16:51
have fun w those g13 haze.  dope-seeds.com sent me some of his own label g13haze as freebies, and they are amazing in every way imaginable.  recd sam skunkmans thai haze skunk as freebies also.  this batch is purple due to temps.  no wonder u love this hobby, its fun w the element of surprise!
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2008 at 18:16

yeah i picked that barnies farm strain upto but it actualy aint g13xhaze it g13xhawaiin but still a very lovely cross from the sounds of it.

not 100% sure but i think living in america that if you want them replaced you will return to the shop since sensi wont ship to the states man do i miss the 80's back when sensi first opened they sent me a catalog and away i went ordering.

but sorry to hear about your bad luck i'm sure sesni will find away to make it upto you. i to am getting ready to order going to get some cheese to see if the cross was anyway near as good as clone only strain was.

also had the same thing happen other then i only got a whole whooping seeds to germ but got them through planet skunk and there point was it's growers fualt didn't matter i got 15 strains altogather and only the 1 pack didn't grow and the 3 that did 2 were male and the only female to put it bluntly was a runt at 2 months old it still looked like a week 2 week old sprout it wasn't a sensi strain though it was from celtic stone evan the shop owner of celtic stone said in open forum on planet skunk that he would have them replaced but planet skunk didn't care since they deemed it grower fualt and that was for only a 60 buck strain.

i have since moved to anouther bank to order from actualy the adittude seeds they carry just about everybodies i've heard of and a bunch i aint but from what i've heard about them on other forums is they have killer service one guy mailed in his payment and got his order with-in 15 days from the day he mailed the money off but most people useing a cc get there's in right around a week useuly 6 days then also they price match and to my knowlage is the only shop that does that at this time they have well you name it they probably got it on hand they sell like 60 differant breeders seeds. sorry for rammbling on about that shop its just one of the biggest and best i've seen yet and todate haven't heard one bad word about them and give away a packs worth of seeds but have heard a few people on other forums that they were sent a whole packs worth of each of the frrebies but from what i've noticed its a 5 pack of regular seeds then upto 5 differant femmed seeds so you get 6 differant strains to try out for free. this month the freebies are from the g13 shop. they evan have a pick and mix section for femmed seeds so you can just buy as many seeds you wanna try from femmed seeds i dont evan dare go into that section of there site anymore cuase i wanna try them all and since they sell a bunch if you want just 1 femmed you can get it to try i'd be broke before i got to the bottam of the page. once again sorry for rammbling on about them seems like everytime i evan think about that shop gets me excited about my upcoming order.
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 09:22
I just got an e-mail back from Sensi,explaining that they cant do anything about my seeds,thats what I thought.I understand why they wont send me seeds,my country sucks!,but it is beyond me why I cant return the seeds,& they just refund my $.Just sending cash is not illegal! Oh well,I will return them in person in November 09.They also told me that I should join this forum,to get help with my seeds from other growers.WTF!!!!!!    I still love & respect Sensi & what they have done to preserve the strains that I enjoy,Especially Sensis' NLs,its still the best smoke out there,I just got A bad pack of NL#5 Haze seeds!!I have lots of other Cup winning strains going,as well as my own strains,made from winners.I just wont be telling friends/people to buy NL#5 Haze!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 11:26
Where's Ganja ? I would like to hear his thoughts about this problem that I am having with my Sensi NL#5 Haze seeds.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 11:09
Not much I can add. Random or unexplained failures are as rare as we can make them, but they do pop up from time to time. The vast majority of Sensi Seeds work just as they should, as you've seen in previous grows.

Sensi has a very high standard of customer service when such problems do occur, and most are solved amicably. However, we can't send seeds to countries where they're considered illegal.
AFAIK, we're one of the best when it comes to replacements, but Sensi has never issued refunds (and I don't know of any seed seller that does).

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that if you were to get another pack of NL#5xHaze as a replacement, they would perform spectacularly. Sine you're a particular fan of original NL, don't write off the Haze hybrid on the strength of one negative experience.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 00:53
Thankx for the reply Bro,I know the deal.Im more heartbroken than anything else,I had HIGH hopes for her.I still know Sensi has the best NLs out there,I just had BAD luck this time.I'll be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>