Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Real Sad about NL#5 Haze seeds!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 21:24
bro

i still feel bad because they meant a lot to you, and its very dissappointing.  I have to say, that in sensi's price range, the customer would expect the highest quality and service. 

now its possible that satisfied customers quietly go about their business, and people with complaints make a lot more noise, but i've read quite a number of complaints regarding sensi germination.   KC brains has a reputation of being less than perfect w germ, but good genes.  and they cost $11us per pack, so u buy a few.

were you really surprised the nl5 didn't work?  were you at all concerned or totally confident?  once again, for the price range, there are more complaints circulating in the hobby than I am comfortable with.  I'd still buy the seeds, but with my fingers crossed.

with your reputation on this board, i think the company had the opporunity to shine, rather than give you a more "run of the mill" explanation.   there is no law against them mailing you a check, or a gift card.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 09:52
Where would a gift card be valid for use? Sensi doesn't have any overseas branches...

As I understand it, LF did receive an assurance of store credit to the value of the seeds - essentially the same thing as a gift voucher.

Due to the nature of the product, they need to be collected in person, of course. Not much Sensi can do about that. It'd be great for everyone if seeds could be mailed anywhere, but they can't.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 15:31
the gift card i was referring to is a visa card w a dollar amount credited equal to purchase price.  its what companies issue these days for rebates, as oppossed to paper checks.

LF is not an average sensi customer, in my opinion.  he has a great passion for the hobby and sensi products particularly NL.  If it was my decision, I would have treated his situation differently than another random customer.   I was very much looking forward to his nl5hz report, and could sense his great dissappointment.  I was also implying that there is some questioning about sensi germ rates in the hobby.   its certainly not the worst by any means, but w sensis price range, there is a little more negative chatter than I'm comfortable with.

please dont take this as an argument, I dont mean to sound hostile.  it is just my personal observation.  
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 05:14
Ganja,I dont know if I got A store credit,they just told me to return the seeds in person.As I live in the USA,I dont know when I will get back to Holland.It was sort of A once in A lifetime thing for me,but I do plan on returning if I can figure it out agian,it costs alot.Especially after exchanging currency.The exchange rate is horrible!With my luck I will probably end up sitting here dreaming about what could have been.No problem,I have tons of new (F1s) in the making!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12