Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hermies and intersexuality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hermies and intersexuality
    Posted: 30 December 2008 at 08:56
I have eight (4xNL/4xKush) growin in space about 1,5mx1,5m. I put them flower right away when two sets of leaves came and they are now bout 20cm so soon I have trouble with space when they grow up (minus males if comes up) so my question: Should I cut off lower branches and put my skills on to the top branches...? Kush makes quite big leaves so any thoughts about takin off lower branches or lower big fan leaves? Thanks.
Peace %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 08:57
...And one bigger NL shows both white hair and balls, hermaphodite??
   Peace
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 02:55
Hey Bro,once your seed or clone is established,& growing strong,you can remove any non productive lower branches and any fan leaf that you want to remove.Especially if the leafs are blocking light that could be hitting lower branches.I do all my topping, trimming & supercropping/bending in the veggi stage,so they can recover long before flowering is induced,but I prune & remove leafs through out the plants entire life.As they flower,removing leafs will focus that energy & food to the buds......As far as your hermi question,can you post some photos?I could tell you for shure if I could see it.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 10:45
I tried put photos here but they're too big size and I dont know how to make pictures smaller size. But white hair and balls dont mix that I know for sure, maybe I save it for makin female seeds.. But I'd like to know how I can put photos here, they're just too big sized.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 11:45
you need to use a program like paint or photoshop to shrink down your pics mate, i use nokia image converter, it came on a cd called nokia pc suite, i got that with a nokia phone.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 09:59
If you cant figure it out,find A catagory in the gallery that relates,post the photo & tell us where its @!!! If you really have A hermi,sometimes you can pick them off & you wont see them anymore but dont use it to make your own fem seeds.Females that easily turn hermi are not the ones to use.The offspring will be female,but it will probably be A hermi mess.Do what you want bro,but I tried that & it was A dissaster!.....On the other hand,find A strong male & make your hybrids!! Some of my hybrids are more potent that both parents!Good Luck & get that photo posted bro!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 10:57
Yea youre right  lightsfan, I remember one of my friends did it and it was total disaster of hermis now I remember. Thanks for remembering me for that. I cut it down but I still got picture of it. I try to put it here on paint..
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 17:36
if your plants got hairs and pollan sacks it's more then likely a hermy unless you stressed the crap out of her. i have a female plant that after she was almost stressed to death she now puts out a male banana here and there but to get her to do it i used light stress to get her to do it but it was not something i wanted to do as my power got shut off cuase my meter's luggs were red hot one day when the meter reader came and check my power who ever wired my house had a 60 amp meter going into a 100 amp fuse box and the power was acking to make the conection and had to upgrade my meter to more then 60 amps before they would turn my power back on i was slowly working on upgradeing to 200 amp when they shut it off so i had most the stuff i needed on hand so it could of took alot longer considering if i didn't do it myself would of cost close to 3 grand to pay someone to do it
but back onto the topic if the plant wasn't severly stressed it's offspring will also hermy quit easily true female plants can take a crap load of stress before they go hermy and useuly they put off single pollan sacks = banana's which is just one part of the of the many banana's that make up a males pollan sack
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2009 at 21:39
if stress causes hermies, i should grow 2 boobs and a nice vag from my wife yelling at me. 
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2009 at 11:02
thanx for the laugh, whodair.   then i guess you'd be a "C" cup?  You'll know you're in for it when she wants to trade shaving equipment!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>