Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

fertilized, tasty and smell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
anassers2 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote anassers2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fertilized, tasty and smell
    Posted: 10 January 2009 at 20:56

I need some help regarding about fertelized. To get a real godg tasty and real good smell is necessary use a really good fertelized or not??

I am used to grow not using fertelized or using a not some good one and than when i grow some plant like blueberry or black domina or northern lights or even a plant that supposed to be sour, the tasty  and the smell are not so alive not as supposed to be. Does anubody knows if this can be lack of fertelized???
I got the bio flowres and bio vega from bio cana just now. Does anybody knows is it good fertelizes?
I hope someone help me.

Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 03:29
Canna nutes are great. Not used them myself, but am considering trying the bio-canna next.

I don't think your nutrients are what is wrong with your smoke. What is it that is wrong? Does it not taste and smell like you would expect? Is it not tasting and smelling good?

Drying and curing improves aroma and taste. Also the enviroment you are growing it in can affect taste and smell, as can the time at which you harvest the plant. Most commercial growers will chop at earliest point, and the aroma and taste can be different from that if it was left longer.

You want to keep humidity from getting too high or low, or having big swings aswell. Give it the perfect enviroment and it will be great.

I also found female seeds seem to be more tasty on average then regular seeds. I've had some great smokes from regs, but some not good ones too. With fems, it seems to be mostly good smokes, with an odd not so good one.

A pre-selected mother is allways good if you can get ahold of one. It will have been choosen for being good,so you don't have to worry yourself. Or just keep going until you find a plant that produces bud you enjoy, and clone it and keep growing that one. The more you grow a plant, the better and better the bud gets. So also you might not have nailed the strain on the first go, or harvested within the window, and it doesn't come up to scratch. But the moreyou grow the same plant, the better it will get i assure you.
Green-Thumb Growing
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 20:57
high temps kill taste in my jungle.  plants become looser, and flavourless

solid, im glad u had good fem results.  i mentioned DP oasis hermed on me, 1st herm i ever had, also 1st fem seed.  in fact i ordered reg, they sent fem, and seeded up my plants.  Dutch Passion "invented" fem seeds in  98, according to their website.   i expected better.

in our hobby, when things go wrong such as herms or germ rate, blame usually goes back to the grower.  why bother complaining?
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 23:02

It's allways funny. I've had the exact opposite experience. I've never had a hermie from a fema seed, but have had a couple from regular seeds.

I've never used DP. I've heard many strories of people getting hermies from them. I've tried quite a few white label fems, sweetseed fems, GH fems, ch9 fems, and paradise fems. None of these have ever shown any sign of a hermie. The best plants were from sweetseeds and paradise, but all were decent, apart from ch9, and my only gripe with them, was i got 9 females and 1 complete male in a supposed pack of 10 fems. Maybe a packing mistake or something, as this thing had moster balls all over.

I think fem seeds have come along way since DP supposedly invented them. Also, the guy who runs DP used to work for sensi, and was a bit of a twat if i hear right, and did a bit of a dirty one setting up DP on the sly, perhaps even taking sensi genetics, who knows. So i've never trusted them. I'd definatly say give them another go. Sweetseeds are very cheap, you can buy 3 fems for £14, and they are top plants. Never had a bad smoke from them. It might change your perception a bit. I'd hate for you to base your fem opinion on DP. LOL.

Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply