Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

second grow diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 18:00
the enhanced spectrum bulbs are a little better, but a fresh bulb is always best.  grolux is good, no need to change it if its fairly new.  those genetics will get you the results you want, super bulbs are merely enhancements, right?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 18:42
Originally posted by cardante

I need an advice from experienced growers. For my previous grow I used universal bulb (Growlux by Sylvania)...Would it make any difference If I used special flowering bulb just for the flowering phase?If so which one do you recommend!?

if it were me i would stick with the dual spectrum bulb, as a bit of blue spectrum during flowering is supposed to increase the trichomes %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 19:09
universal bulb refers to the position of the bulb when lit, universal bulbs can be used vertical or horizontal.  
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 20:16
cool...thanx guys..will stick to my Sylvania :)
The Earth is full, try other planets!
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:07
Veg - Week 3 (day 21)

Those 2 sad looking thingies are Fem SS...have no ide what's wrong with them....maybe it had something to do with the fact that the seeds were extremly small and I thought there's no way they're gonna germ but it went ok....

cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 13:38
helo boys and girls

Need help...

One of my Affies started having this strange things on leaves :(

wtf is that?Should I remove those leaves!?

Other thing is that 2 of fem SS's just stoped growing :( they're like 4,5 days old seedlings...check out pic in the previous post..those 2 smallest are still the same..they didn't grow a bit...

and I should be going into 12/12 in a week or so :(
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 17:12
a deficiancy in Mg or Mn can cause brown rust spots.
Mg gets locked in soil if its to wet/cold or acidic/cold.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 17:16
thanx BM....hm..what do you suggest I should do?...my temp is around 26C during the day and it goes to 18C (17C)...can it be because t's too windy!?Maybe I should try to turn the internal vent off...

btw I'm still using water..no nutrients yet...
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 21:09

if your other plants of the same strain arnt showing the same symptoms, id let her be.
Shes probably reacting to the nutes already present in the soil.
check your pH

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 22:36
Originally posted by cardante

thanx BM....hm..what do you suggest I should do?...my temp is around 26C during the day and it goes to 18C (17C)...can it be because t's too windy!?Maybe I should try to turn the internal vent off...

btw I'm still using water..no nutrients yet...

what flooring do your pots sit on? if on a cold floor, it may be a good idea to prop them up on something to stop them from getting to cold.
it doesnt look like wind burn to me.
if your not feeding anything yet, then it may be time to feed some bio bizz alg a mic, i would go straight for 3ml per litre to start with, every watering.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>