Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

second grow diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 18:29
its a boy!
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 18:34
thanx...he's a "goner" as well :)

that's awesome..I ended up with 4 Affie females out of 6 seeds +  I have one fem SS from previous grow...
The Earth is full, try other planets!
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 18:42
14th day of flowering...

whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 19:11
did u mention super skunk?  please describe!  is it sweet?
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 19:26
oh man...my first grow was SS...for my second grow I have 5 Affies + 1 fem SS leftover (2 seeds "died")...For my next grow I already bought another 10 fem SS...

As it was my first grow I ended with 110g of dried bud (from 5 plants)....the plants were extremly beautifull (you can find a diary on this forum but all the pics are gone due to the pic hosting page being dead)...the smoke itself was beyond anything I every smoked (better than any cr*p Adam)...It was the perfect smoke for my taste...the high was amazing!!!...I saw 5 people getting stoned like hell from one joint..I saw people getting green and puking from 2 puffs...very very strong stuff....

I think I found "my strain" and that's it....after this second grow of affies I'm going back to fem SS and I'm working on getting more bud/per plant...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 21:28
Originally posted by cardante

I think I found "my strain" and that's it....after this second grow of affies I'm going back to fem SS and I'm working on getting more bud/per plant...

dont make any decisions yet man, afghani#1 is one of the most beautiful tasting weeds there is IMHO, and probably on par with the ss when it comes to strength %3co%20high.

you really need to set  up a second space dude, then you can start taking cuttings, instead of spending fortunes on seeds.%3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 23:03
and a 3rd place to keep a male....
cardante View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote cardante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 09:53
and 4th one just for fun right :) - just joking

Actually wife and I bought a new apartment so we'll be moving in September which means I can add one more biger growbox bsides the one we have...It wil be 600W that's for sure...

For now as I'm very limited in space (0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6) I found SS to be a perfect strain for my growing space....but as I said..can't wait to add a new 600W grow box....
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 21:10
Originally posted by whodair

and a 3rd place to keep a male....

It's true, it never ends.

I've now got that 3rd space running, and have already decided that teh third space isn;t big enough, I need even more lights for all 3 of the rooms, and would like a 4th space for keeping mothers alive long term while I grow other things for variety.

I can produce enough weed to keep me fully supplied in a square metre, but I need about 10 to do everything I want with breeding, keeping mothers alive....

But seriously though, I can't imagine not having 2 spaces anymore. Anything above that is a bonus but it would be tough to go back to 1 space.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 03:35
Originally posted by cardante

and 4th one just for fun right :) - just joking

Nah, the fourth is for quarantine, the fifth for producing fems... maybe the sixth is just for fun?

Originally posted by Nemo

It's true, it never ends.

You never know guys, you might even branch out into growing plants that aren't cannabis cultivars.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>