Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ortega in black domina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ortega in black domina
    Posted: 14 January 2009 at 07:30

ortega is only mentioned in bd.  i can't find it as a strain in the older catalogs.  what makes it so special?  id really like to know the year black domina debuted, is there a chronogical strain list?  please pass the salsa...

Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2009 at 23:21
It's a afghani cut from the US. Not exactly sure what is so special about it. But it must be good,as it's BD is said to be a cross of the four top ghanis sensi have. NL, HP, Ortega and Afghani.

I do love the smoke of black dom. An acrid, hashy, peppery, spicy smell with a bit of lemon. Nicestone too. Very relaxing.
Green-Thumb Growing
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2009 at 23:33
yo solid

i know ur the bd maniac!  can u find what yr it 1st appeared in sensi catalogue?  i retrieved my 1990s clone i was originally seeking.  now thats in the jungle w more recent offerings, it looks so dark!  it fits the description well.   reading some of the boards, bd ranks very high on the best indica strains ever, and its not exactly a household name like NL.  my 1990s clone gets the "best smoke ever" quite often as well.  keeper, to say the least.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 00:38
Not sure what year it was released. I can never find hardly any of the old seed catalogues on thew net. It uses the same nl#1/hp male they use in the making of the hp seed range, crossed with an afghani/canadian ortega from further inspection. I've allways seen other good reports about it, the only thing i've ever seen said bad about it, is it's too strong, or too harsh. Not sure why it's not as popular as nl's. Definatly a nice smoke.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply