Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hazey Lights# 3 photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hazey Lights# 3 photos
    Posted: 20 January 2009 at 05:25
Hello Everyone,I posted 4 new double photos of some of my new F1 strains in the "INDOOR" catagory in the gallery.Check out my Hazey Lights# 3,Lemon Haze Burst,Lemon Thai Burst,& A great shot of the top of one of my Thai Lights!.Let me know what ya'all think about them,they have all brought me lots of joy,watching how they turn out & seeing how the traits of each parent come through in the offsprings.I love it!!!.If you grow,but arent
breeding your favorites,then you are really missing out on alot of the magic of it all.The possibilities are endless!!!!.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 11:21
Sweet! I especially like the look of the Thai-Lights!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 08:27
Thanks bro,Thai Lights is great,but my Hazey Lights #3 is FIRE!!!,I wish that I could share A fat bowl with you.She is unlike all of the other HL phenos,the Northern Lights indica father came through hard core,but you can still taste & feel the Purple Haze sativa mother coming through as well.Very complex taste & A stupifying,couchlock STONE.Just enough sativa to keep your eyes 1/2 open!!!.LOL...anybody else like them?????????..LF
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 18:17
top work mate. your description of the Lemon Starburst approaches drool inducement, %3ctar.
jf
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 05:19
Thanks bro,yes my Lemon Starburst is nice,representing about 8 years of my own breeding.With A heritage of Cali orange,Skunk# 1,Citrus Skunk,Lemon Skunk,and A hawaiian pheno of God Bud,the resulting offspring cant be bad!LS is mostly indica,but the little sativa in her comes through hard,almost instantly,followed by A hammering stone...So I used the LS father,& A purple Haze mother to make my new Lemon HazeBurst.LHB has A horrible yeild(2 OZs. dry)but her power makes up for it.Strait up sativa HIGH,paranoid,heart racing & sweat inducing smoke.Personal head stash only herb,& A true "One hit wonder".A few deep hits will get anyone up & moving! Check out the killer looking sativa leaf structure of my Lemon HazeBurst,awesome!!!!!!!!.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 21:55
LF

u know i ike the way u roll w your crosses.  your enthusiasm is contagious my bro!

late...
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 05:31
Thankx for the kind words Bro!I dedicated my life to breeding/growing A long time ago.To me its not A "hobby",its A way of life!I love every miniute of it & it keeps getting better,thank God!!.I dont know of anything more worthwile,or rewarding,in this life!!!.She is my medication,The Holy Sacrament of my beliefs/religion,& an overall "well being" inducer.I would be completely miserable without her!I hope our new president Obama,will have the balls to @ least allow for legal medicinal cannabis.We can poison ourselves anytime with tobacco & alchohol,but are not allowed A safe herb?.The whole world could learn A thing or two from the Dutch!!!.I say "Never tell A soul & grow"!!!!!!!!!!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 09:30
your work is worth distributing to the enthusiast.  find a way to get it out there.  hire someone to do it, like a spokesperson, or swimsuit model.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 05:19
LOL,Right on Bro!Thankx & respect!Unless our laws change I will be forced to stay in the closet,so to speak,but small quanities will always get out...Dont get me wrong,I appreciate all the feedback,& I love that my strains are popping up in A few states & in Canada,perhaps if they get big enough underground,one of the big name banks will want to do something in the future,but for the moment I must remain A paranoid hippy on A quest to breed/grow,& find the best!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply