Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Need help. Can't find any real help.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 20:55
Instant Classic!!

Fooking hell lads, you'd pay 300 euro for an ounce in Ireland.

9 gram bud eh, purple too yeah. My My.

Anyone fella boasting about his massive 9 gram bud is surely deluded.

Probably goes onto Dating websites boasting about his 4 inch dong too!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 03:54
seedboutique is giving a freebie called mazar-i-sharif.  landrace brought from afghanistan by a british soldier.  im growin her out, and shes lacking some yield.  what she may need is a hot skunk injection to wake her up!

fun thread though 
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 06:10
Whodair, I wouldn't be so trusting of what Gypsy N has to say about seed she is giving a way for nothing.

I think it's more likely that she bought a bulk lot from real seeds and made up a story for the fantasy hungry at icmag... I mean, how deep are a soldier's pockets? Pretty deep, I know, but I doubt they are deep enough to supply the amount of seed she has given away over the last six months.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 15:57

SL

the breeder descriptions for free seeds can be read for entertainment purposes, but you really need to grow them to see whats there.  the MIS was the first indica freebie Ive ever recd.  they were very uniform, short thick.  the top bud was rather small, and not a lot of visible resin.  however, when rubbed, a very afghan smell, similar to sensi NL.

i cant order direct from sensi, so ive used 2 UK sellers, and recd excellent service.  the freebies were typically sam skunkman skunk haze mixes.   i prefer haze mixed w g13, and skunk mixed w afghan.

time fro a smoke break, bye!

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 18:44
Back to the basics, starcrast or what ever is on wrong forum and original Hindu Kush I believe is one of the purest and best kushes Ive tasted or grown and they came from holland. No need to go pakistan mountains, I got satellite picture of that area though, nice looking place.
toadfish View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote toadfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 02:23
yes people he was a 13 year old snotty nose kid with a 9 gram trio of PURPLE killers!! it was Christmas for him! give him a chance as i remember the first oz i got!!! i felt 7 foot tall and bullet proof!!! $350 of prime purple%3ceed%20leaf!!! the best buds ive ever smoked money could not buy!!!!!!
1 part peat/1 part vermiculite/ 1 part perlite/ 1 part worm castings/ .5 of garden lime and bobs ya uncle!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123