Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sticky Says Hello to all old and new

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sticky Says Hello to all old and new
    Posted: 31 January 2009 at 01:02
Hi All.
Its Been a while, I hope you are all Safe and getting on with the buisness of producing high quality weed to consume.
The Photo gallery looks great,And there are some seriously talented growers,or should i say dedicated growers.
Well a little about me, I have just gone thrue remision for Cancer, 5 little champinon size tumors were taken from my left cheek,and left me with a sought of john merrick look, i Shouldnt joke i am very lucky,minimal scars, lost 20 kilo along the way,which hasent heart me.
Anyway to be 100% honest it scared the shitout of me, At 39 years with a daughter to support and be there for really changed my prioritys.
I dont know if it was the sun i use to bath under or the massive amount of grow lights i have delt with over the years. I dont grow Anymore, Its just to dangerous a chance for me to take, Legally not health wise.
And i have givven away the weed know for almost 1 year, Very strange,you know what i mean when you smoke every day for 25 years and then Nothing, In a word Horrible.
Anyway love to you all and hope your travelling better than me and have a great new year.
Sticky%3cool
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 02:03
Okay, its very hard after 25 years but good luck
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 06:43
Hey Sticky,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, fingers crossed that you are now in the clear.

All the best,

sara lou %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 11:24
Wow, Sticky. Sorry to hear of your trouble, but very, very glad to hear you made it out the other side.

Thanks for checking in, and all the best to you and your family. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 22:43
hey sticky,
good to hear from you man, i know what your going through dude, ive been in remission myself for nearly 2 years now, and your right, it does scare the shit out of ya, i got 3 daughters of my own so similar priorities we probably have %3cool (although it was only 2 at the time, lol).

but seriously tho dude, i'm glad to hear your well now, and long may it last.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2009 at 23:42
Glad to hear you're through the worst sticky. Keep joking man it's always a good way to cope. %3cool

It's a shame you can't keep a garden going especially if its just the law that's stopping you, but sometimes life takes you in unexpcted directions, you never know what might turn up. Hopefully you have had your dose of badluck and things from here will be better and brighter.

Take it easy out there...
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 08:46
Respect, Respect, Respect
%3cing%20%3cang
 Post Reply Post Reply