Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 02:29
YES! How could i8 forget thart psicodelicia. I still have pictures of it maybe here, defo icmag. It was a purple pheno that stood out in looks though the green phenos were a much tastier smoke. Its a great strain mate and id grow it again, but i got some free seeds of sweetseeds love em, got cream caramel, more green posion cos i love that little number, and some moham rahm, which is conniseur indica smoking, though not massive yields. Then psicodelicia was a real nice smoke though, and id rate it as up there with my favs from sweetseeds, along side green poison, sweet afghani, moham rahm and black jack. I really want to try their cream47 aswell, though ive not grown the cream caramel ever yet. Have smoked it and it was great, but its a 4 way cross so potential for greatness is good but same again maybe not.

I really like sweetseeds man, i have honest to goodness never gone wrong with 1 single seed from them, and ive grown more from them than anywhere else put together. They are really friendly and accessable for info too, and you can join their comp if you like and try and win a trip to amsterdam by showing your grow of their stuff, they even give you the seeds to do it. GREAT company with good crosses, and they dont bullshit by pretending they have made new shit, but tell you what the crosses are, so you know where original parent stock came from, and i appreciate that. Man i know i sound like a real groupie, but i plan on growing their shit again for my next crop, i couyld do other stuff but thats taking risks, i know ill get the goods from what i have from them, so ill stick with that, even thoygh im dying to try my barneys farm sweetooth, vanilla kush and femaleseeds grapefruit, just not had greAtest experiencexz with other stuff from them.

Anyway, seeing as this is my growthread, little update, my camera is a total fuckup, and i wont be able to post pics until i buy a new 1 which i will do within the next month, just intime to capture the harvest shots of my current lot, 2x killerqueen cut, 1 x chem d cut, 2 x pot of gold cut, though i still maintain it was skunk kush we ordered, not pot of gold. I went halves with my mate monts back and skunk kush was my pick, but he insists it was pot of gold, though no evidence remains. Maybe ganja can take a look at them when i post the pics and say if he can tell, seeing as flying dutchman are under the sensi umbrella these days.

All those lot are at about day 33 or something, so about another 33 days to go. I was scrogging them, but instead, i bent them under while flowering was starting, and for the first 2 weeks or so of flowering kept the net on. Once the stretch had stopped, i lifted the net off and let the plant bud. I think i will yield more this way, as the plants were quite big when flowered and i felt i was going to be cutting away a hell of alot of lower buddage which adds up at the end, so there we are.

Using the plagron cocos concept and it is a real eye opener. The buds look smokeable in minature version, plants seem much more viguorius and string. I'm very impressed. Only really harvest and smoke to test and ill probably stick with it.

Will be doing the killerqueen again probably, its top notch shit, but wont be doing chem d again. Got cream caramel lined up for the next lot.
Green-Thumb Growing
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:01
Where u get the killer queen Solid? One of those UK cuts probably? Brother cheesey made a brilliant grow with them once and they seem a fantastic smoke! Sweet seeds is really calling for me. I haven't decided yet. I'm thinking to buy one of these: psicodelicia, SkunkKush, WhiteDiesel or BigBud. Must be fem seeds coz I'm in a hurry to smoke! Sorry to highjack ur thread Solid. Hope all is ok with u!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 22:48
Im sure what i have is skunk kush, and its a good smoke, but my mate is certain its pot of gold. Either way i rekon skunk kush will be good. Cant go wrong with psicodelicia though mate, go for it. Not tried white diesel, seen some grows of it and it took along time to flower. Bigbud never done it except in crosses, and havnt really liked them so wouldnt bother with big bud, i much prefer power plant out of those 2 cash crop strains.

The killerqueen is from the US, a cutting from some dude called lonestar. Pretty sought after in the UK as not so many have it, and those that have have been told not to pass it on without permission. Great yielder, one of the easiest to trim, and a funky grape kind of smell with a good dankness. It really is top stuff. Its the only cutting i have kept out of all the ones i was given, as in all honesty, the rest, with the exception of lv purple kush, were not as good as i thought, and growing them made me realise i have had better phenos and plants myself and thrown them away, so id rather look for my own keeper mother that NOBODY else has.
Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 23:01
Wow! looking through my old pics, what a bummer! Still not growing, and not likely to anytime soon. Have my three kids lving with me fulltime now, so no chance of a new setup. Still on probation from january. Seems ages ago, but not even a year yet since the door came off the hinges. Hope everyone is cool round here. I'm still smoking homegrown, except im not growing it. Luckily a mate has a good setup so im never far away from quaity puff. Really miss it though. Would love to plant just one seed or cutting. Just for the love of it.

Anyway, not much time these days to hang about on 'tinternet. Dont get peace to go to the kazi with three kids in tow! Have a great xmas all. 1love and keep it green!! Solid.
Green-Thumb Growing
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:48
Good to hear from you, Solid! Glad that things have settled again.

I'm in a similar position. Haven't grown for a while and would like to start again, but it's not worth the hassle, even Dam.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 19:32
I'm aching to start up a grow. I'm not a cash cropper. So I don't need to do more than supply my own weed and save money.

What is stopping me is, I can't buy cheap equipment. I learnt that lesson the 1st time. You end up spending twice as much upgrading.

Atm I'm thinking of a small 80 or 90cm square tent. Minimum of 160cm 180cm probably. With such a small space and unable to run a perpetual as b4. I'm going to need to squeeze every drop out of space I could have.

I'm thinking a drip fed 70% coco. 25% perlite. 5% vermiculite. Also add trichoderma to the mix as it protects the roots from disease.

I'll use a large 12 to 15 litre pot and scrog the plant to fill the space I have as it stretches during flowering.

I'm in a bit of a pickle though
As I am not sure what strain to use. I love mango haze. But am not sure if I will pull enough off it to last. It tends to grow just hard nugs at the internodes. But I want haze. Or at least mostly haze. I'm fine waiting an extra 4 weeks if I'm getting enough to last. But I'm thinking I would need a cross like nl5/haze or JH to find a pheno with enough stretch and haze high quality with the yield of an indica dom pheno.

Has anyone here grown anything they have found very special? Good for scrogging and with a haze you high but larger yield?

I have JH. NL5XHAZE. Power Plant. There are some great crosses of sensi stuff by sweetseeds. Black Jack gets a special mention. But mommy is a heavy indica. So I'm thinking I may have to look outside my usual places. A high yielding haze is what I'd like. Mango Haze or Mothers Finest if yielding enough would fit the bill.I don't want one has to go for a skunk infused plant. I'm not find of skunk generally. Pure indica yes. Skunk can be a head mash for me sometimes.

Get so nostalgic looking back through this thread. I was a daily poster for years. Shame. But I am coming back. Even if in a small way. I don't care. Just need enough for a proper tent with no air leakage. Couple of fans. I think a cool tube light would do 4 the size I have in mind. 600 probadly. 1k if I could keep Temps low enough.

Opinions appreciated. Wht toy growing? How is it? How dyou like it? Easy or difficult grow? Tough plant or picky? What's stretch like? What kind of high is it? How are you growing? In what Medium?

Many thanks. One love
Solidopc
Green-Thumb Growing
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 08:30
I tried the white disel haze auto that i find a bit special for me, easy to grow only issue i had was the diffrent end results in same condition (could have just been unlucky with seeds tho). But either way if i got 10g or 120g from one it was fantastic smoke. i grow in soil and it hieght of the plant was between 60-150 cm, the high is social and up and a bit relaxing. Iam a novice grower so i havent grown much yet but that the haze history for me.

best regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363738