Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 10:44
Originally posted by Jonney

It's tough enough to get.

Dr. Chronic is out of stock. I'm mad to grow black domina but i think i'm gonna try get my hands on the sweet afghani delicious from sweet seeds and grow along side sensi seeds fruity juice.

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out!! How come you went coco solid?

%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

yeh i know what you mean jonney, does anyone else other than the dr stock sweetseeds?

this is the reason for going to coco, lol http://www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=uk+cheese+coco+grow 

youve made my mind up thanks solid, sweet afghani will be my next purchase, as soon as they are in stock, that will be the 1st of 2 100% indicas.
nice pics too dude %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 12:51
They're out of stock all over the place BM. The only other reseller I can find with any sweetseeds at all is out of stock on the SAD, and even them I've never used beforeso don;t know if reliable.

You could go direct of course. http://www.sweetseeds.es/paginainicio/pedidos.html has the contact details. My Spanish isn't good but I think it says will ship to England. Let me know if you do as we might be able to put together a split order between us, from the results so far I'm interested in more sweetseeds.

Full seed range is here: http://www.sweetseeds.es/paginainicio/iniciobanco.html
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 19:45
Good luck with the coco. was thinking of trying it myself before going hydro! See what happens,

OrganicGaz
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 20:34
cheers nemo,
i dont speak any spanish at all dude, so i'll take your word for it they send to england, lol%3co%20high

one thing that concerns me is they say on the sweetseeds site that the sad is 90% indica and 10% sativa, but i thought black domina was 100% indica %3confused

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 20:50
Black Dom is a mix of Afgahni, Hash Plant, NL and Ortega. NL has some thai in it, so if you want a 100% indica black dom isn't the one. Just go for the straight afghani or something.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 21:10
the sensi write up for nl says its a pure indica, surley they used their own nl in the black dom?

even the sensi black dom write up says its four prime examples of Cannabis Afghanica, i thought afghanicas were all indica.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 21:42
NL is a cross of an afghani and a thai. I have no idea what thai, wether a sat or indica. But it definatly has thai in it. The original cuts sensi have surely do anyway, as those are the originals.

What the others have in them is anyones guess. I rekon it's pretty hard to say a plant is 100% indica unless you know exactly where it originated from, and from what genetics. So perhaps the ortega and hash plant have a bit of sat in them somewhere.

Infact, i wonder what the breeder is actually referring to when they say 90% indica, 10% sat. They surely can't know what % is what. So maybe they are trying to give a general idea of what traits the plant will carry.

Seeing as they used a sensi black domina and selfed it, if sensis black domina is indeed nothing but pure 100% indica, then their seeds must be too. It's perhaps a better question for Ganja. I want to know what sort of thai was in the NL, as it definatly contains it in some form according to lots of different literature i've read.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 22:48
just been doing a bit of research, and it seems the history of the nl is a bit contradicting, i found some that says its an indica thai, and some say a sativa thai, so as you say, who the feck knows for sure, lol.
i reckon if sensi say its pure indica then the thai must have been an indica thai, everything i found also said it had thai in.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 03:28
Right, little update. Had a minor hiccup with the SA. Think i slightly overfed it on it's first feed, as it's a light feeder, the ch9 flower would of liked a bit stronger i think. I willl have to make seperate feeds for them.

Both are growing nicely, the ch9 flower is really starting to take off now and grow, the SA not far behind.

Very excited as my Tiburan/Shark germed today. 36 hours, another spanish miracle. Can't wait to try this strain. It's a super skunk/nl cross, is easy to grow and has great flavour. Has placed in a few of the comps the sweetseeds stuff has. expecting some nice bud from this one and plan to clone it. Should be like a super shiva skunk.

Stuck it into a 1 litre pot of 70/30 coco/perlite tonight. Fed with an EC of 0.87 (including tap water EC), ph 5.72. Decided to put this is a 1 litre pot as i think the 3 litres are slightly big for coco seedlings.

My white widow/big bud is also nearly up. Can see it pushing through, will be up by tomorrow. Am going to bang this into a 1 litre pot of coco too. And would like to clone this too. Never grown a widow. Are they light/moderate/heavy feeders?
Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 06:46
Getting some really vigourous growth from the coco plants. Compared to the soil you can just see the difference instantly. I stuck the ww/bb in soil, and it's half the size of the tiburan that went in at the sametime.

The ch9 and sweet affie are really taking off. They've huge leafs and very thick stems for plants only about 5-6 inches tall. They also seem much stockier and less strtechy than the soil plants. I'[m not sure if this is to do with coco, or just they had more light at the start when they were on their own. But the tiburan is also looking very stocky.

At this rate i'll have the ch9 and SA into flower in 14 days max. They are really taking off above the surface now and look so healthy, it even suprises me considering it's my first try.

Both are being fed EC 1.8 now at ph 5.7-5.8. I'll put some pictures of them up tomorrow, bit late now. Also have a couple of new ones in veg too. A sweet tai, and another ch9. I did have an ice, but it died after breaking the surface and looked a runt. These are in soil. Biobizz allmix to be exact, and i'm really pissed about the quality of the biuobizz allmix. It's  gone way downhill. I've been using plagron which is very good, fluffy soil. Now this biobizz has huge lumps of bark in it, things which look and feel like wires, loads of stringy shit, rocks, and hardly any perlite. If i didn't have my own perlite not sure what i'd do.

Never buying biobizz soil again, and it puts me off buying their nutes again now mine are allmost gone. I get good results with them, but i'm going to give the bio-canna a go instead and see what's up. Heard it's good. Biobizz, sort your allmix out please!
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>