Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 14:02
biobizz has huge lumps of bark.. funny you say that my last bags have been over loaded with this and when I say big bits i mean it. I was thinking going plagron what nutes are you using with plagron soil . cheers
OrganicGaz
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 14:15
I kept using the biobizz nutes on the plagron soil. Made no differance, though i'm sure the ones in biobizz soil aren't going to be as nice now. The plagron was lovely and fluffy, no lumps or chunks or rocks. Enough perlite that you don't really need to add your own. Got about 40 dam litres of the biobizz left now too, so i'll have to use it, but certainly won't be buying again.

The canna soil is supposed to be good too. A mate uses it and that is very fluffy and nice, but a little more expensive than the plagron, and i find the plagron as good to the touch and eye really and is the same price as the biobizz.
Green-Thumb Growing
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 15:06
Nice mate, I have used cana plus before don't get me wrong the soil was fine but it has nothing in it you need to start feeding early, Also I had to water every two days using canna anything after that the soil was dead dry, I'm in the same environment with biobizz and I'm feeding every four days so thats one good point about bio, 
Og%3c3ceed%3c20leaf
OrganicGaz
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 16:17
Get the plagron then man. I'm not getting the canna if its like that. The plagron allmix had plenty of food for the plants until flowering. Probably a good 4-6 weeks of food in there before you really need to feed them. It has an EC of 1.8.

Had really good results with the plagron plants i'm smoking now. Shame i went back to biobizz, but there we are, never again.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:39
shit man thats not good about the all mix, i bought a bag a couple of weeks ago, and the geezer in the shop had just had 80 bags delivered the day before, thankfully my bag is as good as usual, but i dont hold much hope for the rest of his stock if a couple of you have had trouble with it.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:50
Glad to hear you're recovering well from the pest invasion mate.

Must admit I've been considering switching soil, or to canna for a while. The BioBizz soil is very random as you say, sometimes it's great but sometimes it's just huge chunks of everything. Also, I've been very impressed with the canna boost and rhizo so was considering switching my nutes over anyway. Just got the bio-boost and bio-rhizo, and if they work out as good as the regular boost and rhizo I'll probably move over to the bio-vega and bio-flores and pk 13/14 if I stick with soil. Will probably keep using the Algamic though.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:57
Biobizz allways had little lumps of bark and the occasional wirey thing in it, but the last two bags i bought have had large chunks of bark, rocks and weird wirey things. Never find any of these in the plagron. Don't know why i bouight biobizz really, they had plagron there. I think it was because the EC of biobizz allmix is 2.4, and so i thought i'd get away with feeding later, but not really worth it. Have to dig through all the dirt i put in the pots to dig out lumps of this and that.

I do like the nutrient line though, and if i don't prefer the bio-canna, will more than likely switch back and stay with it, aslong as it stays the same.

One weird thing i've had with my biobizz nutes is the grow and bloom and top max i've had for over a year, and the grow and bloom and fine, but the top max smells like it's gone rotten or something. It really stinks, and wasn't like this before, it was quite sweet smelling. So i don't use it anymore, though i rated that aswell, higher than the bud-xl. The headmtasta i'm using now though is also very good. Would like to do a side-by-side with it and the top max like i did with the bud-xl, but i'm not buying another litre of it now.

Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 22:04
i used top max when i 1st started growing, a mate gave me a full bottle, and it was already a year or so old when i got it, but it was fine, then one day i opened it, and it smelt like proper rotten eggs. its as if it just went off over night.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 22:05
That's exactly my experience of all-mix. Except recently I also seem to get huge chunks of what looks a lot like human hair. Mostly I considered switching because I seem to be using Greens more often than Growell these days and Greens don't stock BioBizz soil.

I'm also a little concerned by the top max though. I've had several bottles of it and not one has been the same thickness. The first one was really thick and the most recent is very thin. This makes me wonder how uniform the quality is.

I was using topmax and canna boost in conjunction, but I think I will drop out the top max after the current batch runs out.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 22:12
Yea, the clumps of hairy shit, i've nop idea what that is, but they are becoming huge, and you need to tear them apart, and break the soil down, and remove all unwanted items, before you can even plant a dam seed. Definatly try the plagron if you are in the market for a new soil. It's much better, you can feel it in your hand.

And if you're in the market for a new bloom stim, i have to recommend headmasta. It's very cheap at £10 a litre and you only ever use 1ml/litre. It is very good at what it does and produces thick flowers which are very dense at harvest. It's supposedly organic aswell but it's not OMRI listed like biobizz as far as i can tell. But it doesn't leave any nasty taste and i've not been flushing any longer. Their regen-a-root is good too. I will admit i prefer the H&G roots excelurator, but it's very expensive, and regeen does the job.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>