Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing > Indoor Grow Diaries
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2011 at 00:17
Here are some pictures of the dna original diesel cut at about day 63 or so. This is the only plant left in my old area and under the 400watt on its own.

Here's some pictures of the 2 pyschosis x sour diesel and 1 las vegas purple kush that are in my new tent. I think day 35 for all 3.

LV Purple Kush

Pyschosis x sour diesel -

A couple of shots of my new setup in the new area. a 1.2 metre square budbox. Air-cooled Eco-Technics diamond reflector, 600watt ballast and sunmaster bulb. 6inch L1 RVK attached to fan sucking air out of tent and through filter. 4inch L1 RVK blowing air in from the top, and 5inch A1 RVK attached to an airsock blowing cool air in from the top. Cant see all of it cos of the plants, but here's a couple of shots.

Also, by the by, ive ditched canna coco a n b. After some research seems its a pretty weak bogstandard feed. I am trying out what i think seems to look good after some reading plagron cocos a+b. Much more benficial enzymes, micros, fulvics, humics and god knows what else in there. Aint used it uet as got 1 more tank of canna left, but am sure it will make an improvement.
Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 00:47
Quick picture to of my new best friend and guard dog for the new area. Meg the tipperary terrier. It's an irish jack russell basically, but black and tan instead of tri-colour. She still isnt allowed out yet, she has her 2nd set of injections this week and is being chipped. She's about 8 weeks old here.

Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 10:47
Hey solid, nice to see you are still up and running. Love your pup, she's gorgeous.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 13:18
Thanks Sarah Lou. She is a beauty, great temprement. Not a snappy dog, really loving and playful.
Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 13:55
That's what you need with kids.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 17:02
hey solid mate, good to see you up an running again.

had to take a second look at your set up.

i never seen a filter set up like that, you got the fan blowing out through the filter rather than sucking.

i got a big old parabolic shade and to have the filter outside would be good.

gonna pick up a big tent next week, i was thinking of gettiong a greenroom or budbox or even a dr. i have a dr allready, never seen a budbox up close, and the green rooms seem good quality, but theres reports on the net about them being flimsy?
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 17:40
Dont know about greenrooms. The proper new budboxes with air-cooled ports are just as good as the darkrooms. Only difference is there are no side zips. I prefer the budboxes, they seem less shaky than my mates DR120.

With the air-cooled diamond hood from eco-technics, you can either suck the hot air straight out into a filter, or blow cool air over the bulb and have a regular fan n filter setup inside. I tell you what, that filter is like a radiator. Keeps a whole room warm, as my new place domnt have central heating.

Green-Thumb Growing
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 17:45
lol.

yearh im getting a 2.4x1.2x2.0 gonna have 2-6" out takes going into an acoustic fan with an 8" out take, i was gonna run it into my living room as i have nowhere to vent it,lol. Im thinking the same as you free heating and also them plants must be giving off oxygen
matlear View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote matlear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 15:58
Those are nice buds man, they look like they will be really easy to trim too.. they have hardly any leaves around the buds..
Check My Grow Journal Here http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8329
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 01:17
Cheers Solid! Remember when u grew psicodelicia? Is it worth the try? Cheers
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>