Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

g13 x hash plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 10:49
JFTR, I've seen the G13 mother with my own eyes (quite recently, in fact). She's definitely alive and a lot of effort is devoted to making sure she doesn't die off.

Very old plants do not lose potency, as such. They do eventually become impractical to flower as bud-producers, as their ability to make top notch flowers seems to wear away, and their harvests become looser or take longer to finish.

However, even these plants can still make excellent seeds, as their genetic profile is unchanged and can combine with another genome as normal,  even if the individual plant carrying the genetic code has lost the ability to express it fully.

This is the difference between genotype and phenotype.
Genotype is fixed. Phenotype is genotype, as expressed in and affected by environment.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 17:20
those things are all true and thanks for all ur help. %3cool when a plant stop reproducing cell and becomes weak as it gets older and develops genotypes tha cant no longer help that plant. it then develops a mutation and dies.
thanks for all the good imformation %3cool
imma buy me sum mr.nice beans when i git der........cant wait %3cmoke%20eye
redrooster View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redrooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 02:03
high all, I have bought g13xhp in 1988-89 and they were a lot more potent, actually THE most potent I have ever smoked or grown and I am a big smoker.
I have bought some more g13xhp over the years and have not got anything as potent as the first version but...it is still stronger then most!
Peace, boom shankar!
Redrooster
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:29
I think the difference you're experiencing there is your THC tolerance from 20 years ago vs your THC tolerance now. The strain is the same, and assuming it was grown as well as in 1989, the end product would also be the same.

However, it's very likely that your tolerance for THC and all other cannabinoids has increased over time. Even if you have not been smoking huge amounts for the whole two decades, or if your '89 consumption was higher than it is now, your brain has a lot more experience in processing cannabinoids.

In my experience, almost nothing I have ever smoked (including ice-o-lator and everything else I've tried over many years in Amsterdam) has ever gotten me quite as psychedelically stoned as the first amateur plants we grew years ago in a friend's back-garden.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
ignatz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ignatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2009 at 13:37
Amen to that!

The love I put into my first grow! The seeds i got in some good grass (was told it was Columbian, but no idea really). Produced a classic sativa, the buds were like ears of wheat, all symetrical and neat, not like the modern mutant buds we love so much! But the smoke was beautifully spacey and light. Not as strong as the NL5*Haze I did next, and it took ages to ripen, I'd say 4 or 5 months. Yeild not like today but respectable. But it was wonderful to see a plan come to fruition, I'd love to try it again, but I think it was the freshness and the whole process that made it so good and rose coloured specs!

Ig
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2009 at 21:53
i kno xactly wut yallz sayin
chad eric View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chad eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2013 at 04:46
i knoe dr greenthumb has g13 seeds that are s1s and its legit. I have seen grow reports on it and it looks like killer smoke. Ive read on mr nice seeds that the holland g13 mom dies thoe. Cant find no grow reprts on the sensi g13 hp thoe. Is their anymore reports on here ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12