Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > On Display
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

!!!GIANT BUDS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrnice View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mrnice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!GIANT BUDS!!!
    Posted: 26 June 2005 at 16:05
whats the biggest single bud anybody has ever grown? im tryin to grow 1 bigger than my head.
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 15:07

I remember the rumor of the Pineapple Bud in the Cannabis College in Amsterdam some years ago.

I think it was actually before the Cup when I seen it. But Peopel at the Cup were asking left and right about the Pineapple bud. Which WAS as big, if not bigger than a Pineapple.

The biggest I have seen so far. For sure.

Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 13:57
Hey guys

I have a monster to post up, She is a bigbud, northern lights cross

She is huge,in about 2 weeks i will post her up

Anyone else got any monsters to show, we could turn it into a comp, between us growers

Post a photo of the biggest bud you have grown

AmeriSkunk View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote AmeriSkunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 18:00
Do a search for the strain Blockhead, there is a pic on the net of a blockhead plant with a bud thats bigger than his head, try yahoo or google
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:29
There's a pic in an old High Times (about 1997, I think) with a member of the Sensi family holding dried Jack Flash buds, the largest of which is a crescent that reaches from his waist to about the level of his right ear, if I remember correctly.

Without the curl, I think it would have reached over his head.

When  wet, it would have been much thicker than your arm. (bicep included).

I've been meaning to post it, but I can't find that issue of HT in the archives.

EDIT - found it!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
kidsreturn View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote kidsreturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 08:43
I got a bud the size of my arm. Sadly, that ain't much.
German View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote German Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 02:31
Originally posted by mrnice

whats the biggest single bud anybody has ever grown? im tryin to grow 1 bigger than my head.

I did it!
wanna see??!
here it is
62cm
with friendly greetz,
German
kidsreturn View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote kidsreturn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 03:42
Wooohoo. Looks very dense.
forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:21
NOW THEN ONE AND ALL     , top work  GERMAN    , outstandin  .all the best   keep the photos cominThumbs Up
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:55
Nice stuff German

Glad to see more growers posting there pics, What is she, she looks like a sweet Sativa type strain.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>