Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Longest flowering NL EVER!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Longest flowering NL EVER!!!
    Posted: 20 February 2009 at 07:13
Hello everyone,I have been flowering A 2006 Sensi NL,last seed in the pack.From the beginning it was much more branchy than the usual single cola phenos,when grown small in A SOG.She has 2 main colas & lots of chunky tops.I dont know yet how her weight will compare to my single cola phenos.I always let NLs flower for 65 days,but I will pick her today after 80 days.I have never seen any NLs,or any Indica/Afghani flower so long.I always check the trichomes with A microscope,as well as watch the ratio of white/tan hairs,shes' just slow?.I hope her STONE will be extra "heavy",I will let ya'all know.I am picking NL,Purple Haze,& HazeyLights(PH X NL) all on the same day???????????????.I never imagined that would happen,what A trip!!!.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 03:22

maybe winter temps?  im slow too

enjoy your bounty

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 04:28
Its mostly her Bro,I harvested 2 single cola phenos,over 2 weeks ago.All the clones were started @ the same time too.My resivoir is cold,but I keep the actual room @ 70 degrees F..,24/7.I know the winter temps slow them A bit & actually made this batch denser,these nugs should dry & cure rock hard.I expect this pheno to always finish 2 weeks later than the rest,wich is cool,because I can plan to harvest her clones along with the Purple Haze clones & HazeyLights clones @ the same time & every time!!!. Shes an odd one,I cant wait to give her A try.I hope the slow grow will bring an extra powerful & heavy stone.I plan to use her for insomnia meds/night time smoke. This phenos buds look exactly like the picture on the seed pack.She is definitely different than the single cola pheno that I have been cloning for the last few years!.Also her hairs are really orange,I usually get orangey/tan hairs.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 22:30
I just posted A few shots of This NL pheno in the gallery,indoor growing,NL(branchy/long flowering pheno)For everyone that sent me pm wanting to see her!,ENJOY!!! p.s.-Check out my Rasta Rabbit photo in the Cannabis & animals competition,I got it in just in time! So spread the word & enjoy!!!.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 23:01
my branchy NL pheno also had really tight bud spacing,  that ended up filling in the entire branch.  those look awesome.  do they smell like onion bagels?  serious that was the smell!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 23:22
The only thing that comes to mind as I sit here & smell her is some kind of pungent,freshly cut green wood,with musky almost kushy hashish undertones..Not fruity,juniper,piney or skunky @ all! Mostly green wood & hash."HASHWOOD",LOL!. I can't wait to try her out!I wont touch her until she hangs for A week,then sits in my 420 jars for A month,to cure.
Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 01:16
Hello, hows it. I am having the same thing happing with the Purple train wreck slow going. I will harvest when the trichome are 50/50 Amber/cloudy. I don't think the hairs coloring is a proper way to tell when to harvest. What do y'all think.
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, Smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." ~Thomas Jefferson 1781~
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 02:13
If I have 80% with color & 20% still white,its A good bet the clear trichomes will have began going cloudy.I really dont start looking until they reach the 80/20 mark.Seems to be A good rule of thumb for me. I let NL get a bit more amber,as I use it for insomnia.I pick my sativas,hazes,mostly clear with A few cloudys here & there.Good luck Bro!. Is your Purple Wreck from Reserva Privada,through DNA Genetics seeds? They have some nice stuff,I am vegging two of their X-18 pure landrace Pakistani Hindu Kush hashplants,"Paki Blue".They are looking great & will be small bushes soon!.I also have two DNA Conni Chung(L.A.Confidential X G-13 Haze)girls vegging.Guaranteed to make you chineese!.Cant wait!..

whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 01:30
we need more bros, like my man lightsfan, in our community.  this guy is making all sorts of exotic crosses, similar to what we're paying $$$ for.  tons of them, for free, more or less.   i should say better than a lot of what is being sold.  do you see his varieties?  i am inspired to start my g13 breeding now!

Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 04:40

ViVa Reserva Privada
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, Smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." ~Thomas Jefferson 1781~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>