Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

12/12 to 8/16

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 01:14
man that looks good :)
Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 01:52
Thank you my friend, I'm stoked for the cured product , the waiting game i have some vanilla kush to pass the day's.
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, Smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." ~Thomas Jefferson 1781~
Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 02:00
has anyone tried molasses in the last weeks (flush)?
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, Smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." ~Thomas Jefferson 1781~
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 07:14
vanilla kush that sounds great is there any vanilla flavor or smell to it? 
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 08:13
also going with a reserva privada called RKS fem (6).  glad to hear solid feels they're reputable.  dna gets banned on some mj boards.  sorry to stray...

for extra trichome, i leave my sk2 in for an xtra week.  then she justs swells and drips resin while ripening on the vine.  no nails, no syrup.  mainly its just a resinous strain, some aren't crystally.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:58
Originally posted by Bubba P

has anyone tried molasses in the last weeks (flush)?

yeh, i use mollasses right through flowering, every other watering, until the final 3-4 weeks, then it goes in every watering, including whilst flushing.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 23:24
Originally posted by whodair

also going with a reserva privada called RKS fem (6).  glad to hear solid feels they're reputable.  dna gets banned on some mj boards.  sorry to stray...

for extra trichome, i leave my sk2 in for an xtra week.  then she justs swells and drips resin while ripening on the vine.  no nails, no syrup.  mainly its just a resinous strain, some aren't crystally.

I've heard, seen and smoked nothing but good from dna. Not had any RP, but they are linked to dna. What boards ban dna? I know they can be a bit outspoken and sometimes boardering on the arrogant, but not sure why they'd be banned from anywhere but that gispy nirvana place. And they were selling fake dna gear or some shit and had a falling out.

That road kill skunk doesn't really sound my bag. I know some people go mad for this rotten flesh type skunk, but i do prfer a sweeter, fruiter, spicer sort of smoke. Worst smelling ones i've had were ams from gh and mrnice shit. The mr nice shit actually smelt a bit like shit in a weird sort of nice weedy way. But the germ rates were poor and a couple hermied. The ams was just not very nice at all.
Green-Thumb Growing
Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 05:28
Originally posted by whodair

Reserva Privada are the shiz . Heirloom hybrids at there finest anywhere.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 17:13

yo solid

theres an rks thread (or more) at icmag.  when mentioning the strain i purchased, threads would get censored/deleted.  its their website, they can do what they want.  but at least ganja over here doesnt delete every post thats not sensi related.  thank you!

many of the numerous seed makers today use sensi genes at the root of their creations anyway.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12