Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Politics & Law
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedObama his secret plan for our future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama his secret plan for our future
    Posted: 06 March 2009 at 06:16
And people were actually crying tears of joy at his inaugeration... seemingly.  They must have all been PAYED actors, or they were mentally retarded even thogh they looked fine... there can be no other logical explination.

Obama his secret plan for our future pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yEB82dB_Y&NR=1

Obama his secret plan for our future pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vzCWxkx6k&feature=related

Stay tuned... more to come from this liar, make no mistake.
I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 14:03
Change we can believe in!!

Bollocks.
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 18:07
Change for the worse, guaranteed Alibaba... and the people have seen NOTHING yet.  I can't believe their inaction at what's going on... and I don't mean just the yanks.  One day they will realize that in these matters, if one is NOT part of the solution, then he is part of the problem.   The things they will keep doing are beyond belief.  I've been outspoken about them from long long ago... decades in fact.  At least nowadays I rarely get rediculed over it... matter of fact, I can't recall the last time I had idiots telling me I was dreaming when I discussed the NWO's intentions... many insisted that a NWO did not even exist.  

The deaths and misery that your current President will be ordered to bestow on his people and abroad will be the kind of thing that peoples NIGHTMARES will be made of for hundreds or more years from now.  90% reduction of the world population is no joke nor game.  90%... and I ain't whistling Dixie.  Anyone wanting proof of this please advise, as I can provide you their OWN documents stating that this is what they want to have achieved in less than 5years from now.   If it weren't so sick, it'd be a joke... but I ain't laughing.

Soon, all Americans that want to EAT organically grown vegtables and fruit THAT AREN'T genetically modified or otherwise, will have no other choice but to grow them along side their dope guerilla crops.  

It will get much sicker than this, for everyone on Earth if the Americans don't do something to stop them as they're the NWO's testing ground (guinea pigs) before an all out assult everywhere else... MAKE NO MISTAKE OF THAT.  Today you're watching it happen in the USA, tomorrow, it'll be at your doorstep. 

... and they're doing this to ensure people eat only their foods that are genetically engineered to make one feel full while making them very sick so that they then need to buy nutrient supplement pills and medicines to counter the effects.  As per Codex Alimentarius:

The Obama Deception - Alex Jones's LATEST release: 

Proof that many saw this coming from a long time ago... The Biggest Game In Town:

And here's a quick one from Joe in Boston, with what may seem unbelievable to many people, even though it is COMPLETELY TRUE... I like Joe LOLOL :

... and still nothing is done about them.

By the time they have you in their massive underground gas chambers that are FAR worse than those they used on the Jew, and they're using mind torturing and programming techniques that are MADE to kill your spirit and soul totally before gasing you to death (and this is documented by them), it'll be a moment too late to do anything about it then... sorry to say.%3c3c3c3cnhappy  

It's a sad world a comin' I'm afraid... sad and very sick... unless they are somehow stopped.  Even that is an impossibilty is it is attempted on a violent level because of the MONEY they have stolen over time and the ARMS they have acquired with it.  The solution to all this is a very difficult one becasue they have been left to roam for far too long while most have been happy to sit and let them do it without any form of resistance in the days when only a little was needed to crush them.

Shame on us all for the hell we'll be leaving future generations with, as small and as few as each will be if they get their way. When you think about it, do we in fact DESERVE to live for what we've allowed to happen?   Do we deserve to have our freedom with the level of our complaicency?

The MEEK shall NEVER inherting the Earth.

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 19:38

Here's a simple anti illuminati/NWO music vid I put together, hope you like the music or the pics in it, or both.  Blow her up to full screen when it starts to get the most out of the pics, they're great.  Worth the download just for the pics.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=014bb6a3ad43983907258ee67c679e4a6e7db8373f7dadcd5be6ba49b5870170

... you have to wait 20secs before you can initiate the download.

I hope you like it.%3c3cmoking

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 06:44
The Obama Deception, full video:

America- Freedom to Fascism:

The interview that got Aaron Russo killed...  bio-chemical assination compliments of illuminati@Co  :

...and sorry I put in the wrong url to the song in my previous post.  I fixed it now for anyone that's intersested.  It features an anti-illuminati song that was written and sung by an Australian rock band in the late 60's early 70's called Buffalo.  They supported bands who toured to Australia back then like Deep Purple, Free, Blackmore's Rainbow and most any other overseas hard rock act that came.  It's a good 'stoner's' tune that's excellent when you're really stoned and mellow.  Anyone intrested is welcome to try it.    

Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 20:53
Hi,

are you not overdrawing things? Of course Mister Obama is not a hero. Surely people make plans and conspirate all the times. Certainly technics have become that powerful that anything is possible.

But I see more important issues. Rcently I had to quit smoking because it nearly killed me. I still eat it, though, since cannabis is good for me. Then, the next ice age is supposed to be around the corner. I should migrate to the subtropics and hybridize in order to have offspring fit for the next 100.000 years.

If you can cultivate plants in darkness then why can you not defeat the evil, 20' Thai?

Uli
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:38
are you not overdrawing things? Of course Mister Obama is not a hero. Surely people make plans and conspirate all the times. Certainly technics have become that powerful that anything is possible.

Overdrawing you think Grasso?  Perhaps I should post pictures of children's mutilated dead bodies and their decapited mothers who happen to be born in a country that the illuminati wanted to go and rape for its natural resources whilst pretending to the world it's because there is a terrorist element somewhere in it that hates America and wants to kill them?  When in reality any terrorist they refer to is actually funded and trained by themselves JUST so they can say that a bad guy exists, to then supposedly give them just reason to go and get him.  Even though they already know where these supposed terrorists are, and it's in a hide out of their own; a CIA safe house somewhere on Earth.  Or perhaps I should show you the MILLIONs who have and are suffering from diseases they know how to EASILY cure but pretend they can't so they can DRAIN these people of every last penny they have for treatments that they know DON'T work, and in fact make the recipient sicker than he already is... if not outright kill them before his/her time?  

I don't know what conspirate is Grasso.  But what concerns me most is when people the world over have got to the point where they THINK that such conspiracies are an acceptable part of life from those who are suppose to be looking after us.  Sorry to say Grasso but I do not and will never subscribe to such erronous beliefs, because I know that if the right people were leading, such sickly conspiracies would never occur.  Just because almost everyone else does 'wrong', does not mean that it's RIGHT or ACCEPTABLE, or that nobody else exists who would NOT do it if they were in their shoes.   To sit there and believe that such satanic conspiracies are to be accepted only makes 'one' a PART OF THE SAME problem, and it also makes them equally or more evil, believe it or not.  As Einstein said Grasso:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

I for one cannot think of a worse manner of doing nothing about such evil than to sit and think that it's a sort of natural part of life, which implies that it's to be expected.  No doubt you feel yourself to be a good person; don't you just hate internal conundrums?  Your approach and attidude to this situation is quite alarming Grasso, with all due respect, such conspiracies are not the natural or right thing to do, nor are they ubiquitous. 

Now I'm not certain what you mean when you say, "Certainly technics have become that powerful that anything is possible."    But if I understand you correctly, you may be refering to 'them' having become so powerful that they can do anything to anyone they wish.  If so, all I'll say is, yes, they have become too powerful for their 'own and everyone elses' good... and yes, anything sickly and evil is possible with them.  But NO, I do not accept this, nor do they have any RIGHT to do it.  No right whatsoever under Common Law, which is ABOVE Corporate and Maritime Law that they operate under.  It is illegal, immoral and simply evil; totally UNACCEPTABLE in fact, by me and millions of others of similar ilk... millions that are never allowed to be shown or heard on mass media.  Just because 'they' hide them from the masses, does not mean they don't exist.

But I see more important issues. Rcently I had to quit smoking because it nearly killed me. I still eat it, though, since cannabis is good for me. Then, the next ice age is supposed to be around the corner. I should migrate to the subtropics and hybridize in order to have offspring fit for the next 100.000 years.

Grasso, if what happens to you is in your eyes more important than the unwarranted and unjust premature death/homocide and intentionally induced suffering of most people on earth, then I rest my case.  I wish I could help you, but I can't... and I don't mean medically.  I can't believe what I'm reading... surely this is a joke?  If not, it's no wonder you think that the next ice age is just around the corner.  No doubt you think that global warming is a REAL thing, because the media tells you.    Did you know that Mercury, Mars, Venus and Neptune are also experiancing warming of their atmosphere?  Maybe it's the industry and cars there too?  Oh, sorry, I forgot... they don't show or air that on TV, radio or newspapers.  How silly of me.%3clown  Have you heard of carbon tax and how encompassing, widespread and costly it will be because of the supposed greenhouse effect?  Don't worry, it doesn't matter Grasso, becasue if they have you believing that conspiracies are just another part of life and to be freely acceptable, anything is possible aye?%3cot%20smoki%3cg

If you can cultivate plants in darkness then why can you not defeat the evil, 20'Thai

I'll spare you this time Grasso, but if you really want to know why, just ask one more time. 

Make my day.

%3c3c3c3cmoking

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 23:36
2"thai shit goes on aint feck all you can do so sit back and enjoy your own ride you cant make a difference
ANDWHAT
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 03:05
There is plenty you can do mate, and I'm doing it as we speak.  This is far more effective than most may think.  As is the number of people whose mind's need to change to effect TOTAL change within the entire human collective.  It is NOT 51% as many may think due to their corperate mind set.  It's been said by many of the greatest minds on Earth living and passed that to bring about TOTAL change or elevation of the entire human race all that's needed is to make 1% of the population understand and believe in an idea, then the rest will follow in a cascading or snowballing manner till about 40% is reached... and that occurs VERY FAST.  After that, the remaining 60odd% are the 'statistically proven PURE sheep-mentalities' that simply follow the rest of the pack, and the result is achieved TOTALLY shortly thereafter.  Some brilliant physicists in fact claim that this 1% threshold point or level is in fact not exactly 1% but rather the SQUARE ROOT of 1 of the TOTAL population on Earth.  There are even filmed Physics seminars by world reknowned physicists on YouTube who state this in the seminar.  Which then makes it even easier if that is the case.  If one does their homework they'll find what I say about this.  It's true, which then puts into perspective how effective the likes of what people such as myself could be, by doing what may at first seem like a waste of time to some.  Posting in a forum or forums and simply telling others about this is in fact FAR more powerful than even standing up against them with a gun or small arsenal at your disposal... make no mistake.  Standing up to them in a physical, agressive or violent manner is EXACTLY what they want you to do for many a reason, of which the most important is it EMPOWERS THEM, and weakens you.  Why do you think I NEVER utter a word about standing up to them violently?  It's NOT because I fear them I assure you, as I do not fear death at all even though I am totally in LOVE with 'life and all of humanity'.  I do NOT advocate violence against them but instead awareness of them because this can assure their demise. 

Sorry to say that I can do more about it than you and others like you, who have been totally sucked in by their lies and deceit, seem to understand.   They tried the same trick on me, they tried to stooge me too, but look where it got them.  I know well that there is nothing special about me; I'm no rocket scientist nor am I Nikola Tesla.  So you figure, because I can't. 

All I can offer you is some advice, and you choose whether or not to heed or believe it.  

Stop believing that you are as useless a human being as they tell you for the mind is easily fooled if it begins to believe EVERYTHING it hears without questioning it.  Here is a small example of what I mean:

In a recent North Carolina State University study published in Psychology and Aging, healthy older folks scored poorly on memory tests after being informed that aging causes forgetfulness. When another group was told that there wasn't much of a decline in their recall abilities with age, however, they scored 15% higher -- even better than a control group told nothing about memory and age. "Believing in negative stereotypes can be a self-fulfilling prophecy," says head researcher and psychology professor Thomas M. Hess, PhD. "That's a shame because your memory probably isn't nearly as bad as you fear it is."

...and that's on a fundementally near irrelevant issue, imagine what the mind does about a paramount belief such as your life's true potential if it starts to believe fallacies or lies.

If you knew your true potential,  it would SHOCK you.  Man is the biggest beast of them all, be he single or numerous.  Man is the only creature on Earth who can do most anything he sets his mind to so long as he has the time in which to do it and the will.  That's any man or woman; any human.  The only reason you may think that you or others are useless or helpless in making any change to this world, is because they deceivingly taught you to think that, not because you or they truly can't.  

They know well, and so should you, that you can't take over the world unless others LET you.  Understand the essence of that, and your total mind-set will change, in that your entire life will be transformed. 

Take care mugzly.%3c3coving%3c20it

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2009 at 06:52
"I know the secret of making the average American believe anything I want him to. Just let me control television.... You put something on the television and it becomes reality. If the world outside the TV-set contradicts the images, people start trying to change the world to make it like the TV-set images...." - Hal Becker

%3clown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>