Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

smile faces are nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hotwired View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hotwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smile faces are nice
    Posted: 07 March 2009 at 14:49

%3c3cxlamation

blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 20:48
just wait for it. Let em flower. They dont always look exactly like you expect.
i doubt you got a pack with a wrong label on em.

I grew some sensi durban some time ago, which is a sativa, but the leaves on mine were very indica looking. was definately durban though, with that lemony scent.

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 03:46
Hey Bro,dont worry,the first sets of leaves dont always matter.Give it A chance to grow A little.I sometimes see some crazy looking leafs comming out of NL, seed grown & clones,almost spear like leaves.Once your fan leaves become larger & you get several more sets of leaves & vegging good all around,it should be obvious if its A NL or not.Be shure to let your NL Vegg until its 1/2 as tall as you want it to finish @. They basically double in size from the beginning of flowering till the end/harvest..What do your actual NL seeds look like? Nice & fat with tiger/watermelon striped skin,possibly rubbed off in spots?
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 04:26
my sensi NL from last year had two distinct types in the pack.  i liked the one with all of the tight nodes that would form one continuous bud.

however, i will agree, that the nl didnt fit the description of short and bushy.  it was far taller and less dense than expected.  i did find a keeper from the 10 beans, and gave her a couple clone runs.  the buzz was indica KO however.
Hotwired View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hotwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 04:33

%3cvil%20Smil%3c

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 09:43
I have had good luck with The Attitude Seeds,original breeder packaging,& super fast service.I met them @ Cannabis Cup,& I trust them.World of Seeds is also trustworthy & cool.They totally hooked me up with replacement seeds for bad seeds that I got 6 years ago,DP Purple# 1(fem)...I asked you about the seeds size because I have found my best NL single cola phenos in the fat ones,but I have A good branchy pheno going now that takes longer,but is also nice.The taste & stone are classic NL,& she came from one of the small seeds, Sensi NL/06.My breeding male also came from this pack,from one of the fat seeds.I have seen A few phenos in NLs,all are good,but there is one that yeilds good & its narcotic!Clone all the girls & label them to find & keep the best.Good Luck! You did yourself A favor starting with Sensi NLs,good stuff!!!.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 20:05
Agree with lightsfan. Favourite of mine is Sensi's NL and I've tried all others. It's my main grow for the last 15 years. Soon I'll have to upload some pic's of mine from the same mother which is 10 years old now. Just keep em growing you'll end up very surprised....very potent!!!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 00:07
SF,thats awesome that you still have your NL mom,I lost my Sensi NL/1998-99 mom during A flood A few years ago,now Im doing NL/06 & I still have A whole pack of NL/08 that I picked-up last Nov. during Cannabis Cup.I just dont have room @ the moment.I am about to take cuts from about 10 different strains so that I will have all the clones on hand,when I find the winners later on.G-13 Haze,Conni Chung(L.A.Confidential X G-13 Haze),Sage & Sour,Pure Pakistani hashplant,Sensi NL,Purple Haze,Purple#1,HazeyLights#3,LemonHazeBurst,ThaiLights,NorthStar,Blue Berries,other stuff,LOL. I am getting ready to do some crazy F1s,only the very best will make it to the next level.
Hotwired View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hotwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 09:16

%3cig%3c

whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 19:52
i read sensi introduced thai to the tired NL line to invigorate with potency.  is this true?  my sensi NL08 was stretchy as well.  i recd sams thai haze sk as a freebie, and one sensi NL pheno strongly resembled the thai.  there was one nice hybrid looking pheno, but not worth keeping to me.  done
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>