Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Homemade Fems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Homemade Fems
    Posted: 09 March 2009 at 00:17
Hello Everyone,I am always experementing with with cannabis & different genes.My first attempt @ making feminised seeds was bad,the offspring being A hermie disaster.Now I have started over.I took A very hazey pheno of my Hazey Lights(Purple Haze X NL)& harvested all the bud/branches when it was finished,leaving one branch on the plant with A fat bud/top on it.After about 3 weeks more,of "over-flowering" the bud began to form A hermie bananna.Once it was mature I applied its pollen to my Sensi NL mother.I now have 10 fat "fem" seeds comming on,I just hope they are hermie resistant under normal conditions.Have any of you tried this method? Once I get it right I plan to do the "Johnny Hempseed" & sow them freely in small plots all across my neck of the woods!.With no males or hermies,outdoors,the seedless organic harvest could yield me A few "Bonus Pounds" this fall! & all for the cost of sea bird & bat guanos. Thankx for all replies!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 08:58
my nl femmed by dp, hermed and pollinated themselves.  the offspring from those seeds were uniform fem nl2 oasis.  without herm.  i dont love this plant enough to want to work with her though.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 22:04
I have been thinking about Oasis NL#2 for awile,so what is the deal with them?Does it suck? I have also noticed that someone has NL#5 seeds online,but I have had bad luck with NL from banks other than Sensi.I have been looking through Sensis'NL for years,hoping to find something close to her mom,but Im still looking for her. I hope these "NL Haze"(NL x(PH X NL)(fem)seeds work out!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 22:28
1st, try to get reg seeds not fem.  otherwise the smoke was good indica, and the plant looked more like i expected of NL.  short, compact, sturdy xmas tree shape.  with the work that you do LF, it seems perfectly consistent for breeding.  it could strengthen a sativa no doubt.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 22:30
i had a go at this by accident, lol.

my 1st ever grow was a cutting of Greenhouse seeds, the doctor, i didnt have any extraction, or even a fan to move air, this caused a stressfull situation, and forced my girl to hermie, i removed all the males the best i could, but ended up with 7 seeds from her. i gave one to my dad and he grew it out, weve taken cuts, and kept her going for over a year now, and to date we have not had one hermie from her.
shes not the most vigourous of plants, nor does she yeild loads, but she tastes and smokes as good as the original cut i got the s1's from, and she smells like strawberries during flowering.
i havent actually got a cut of this at the moment, but my dads still got her going, and i do have the other 6 seeds still to try, but im fairly confident they will be all fem.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 22:51
I am really impressed with the HazeyLights(PH X NL)with the #3 being the star,but I used A very Haze pheno as the pollen doner & she is "HAZIER" than her mother Purple Haze & brings the trippy power that exceeds both parents.I think running it back through NL will tighten it back up A bit,& possibly balance out the rocket ride.LOL,should be the KILL!. FEM NL HAZE sounds good to me!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 23:10
Hey BM whatz up?.I got to try the Dr.@ Cannabis Cup,GHS had A hot chick dressed like A nurse,giving out vapor blasts,good stuff! I liked their Super Lemon Haze,which won,but the smoke that I voted for,DNA Chocolope from The Green Place Coffeeshop,only got 3rd place.It was the best sativa smoke that you could ask for.I just got 6 Fems of it,& Im excited.The last time I tasted anything even close to her was in 1984!Total chocolate taste,down to the roach!OUTSTANDING!!!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 07:49
That herm disaster you've talked bout I knowvery well but sometime ago I accidentaly left a pack of pollen just over the oscillatin fan uuuuuuuuuuuups.... The pollen was collected Nls males. Know every seed comes girl or hermie, what happened??
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 03:02
Was the pollen from females that went hermie on their own?,or did your plants self pollinate & the pollen that the fan spreaded just A bad coincidence? My problem was that I used pollen from A female that turned hermie under natural/normal conditions,& that caused A mess.Total self seeding from the start of flowering.I threw the seeds in the trash & started over.Now I am using pollen that took 3 weeks of growing past their prime to produce.Forced pollen.I hope it works out!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 06:38
No it was from male's,  eight girls and three males which were cut down but one moved another growin area to produce pollen and then cut. Ok, girls came fine and pollenpack to save. It was next crop when I friend needed some pollen and good memory I have I took pollen out of closet moved it right to livin room (roll-a-joint) and to growin area to smoke it and switchin lighter to the pollen damn Im good. I dont get these seeds, when girl? it stops flowerin in three weeks and completely stops, no balls, once fallen white hair in two buds middle whatta?? Too risky to grow...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>