Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Homemade Fems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 22:54
I wouldnt even try those either Bro! The bad cross I made had about 12 banannas to every bud,it went in the trash.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 08:20
Yeah but too late for trash, friend ate the seeds no problemo
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 16:57
LF

I have no hesitation using the trash.  my instinct to kill for the greater cause is strong.  i have a friend who i help in his garden and  he is now accustomed to my style but at first he was shock!  if i grow a strain, smoke it, and it sucks, ill go in and kill all progeny regardless of how far theyve advanced.  id rather have a well spaced patch of elites than a crowd of mutants, runts and mediocres, starved for light, throwin nanners.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 02:26
You can get lucky sometimes,My first fem attempt all went in the trash & I let my rabbit eat the clones.No room for trash in my garden of Eden.I just took 6 clones of X-18 pure Pakistani Hindu Kush Hashplant,These plants are looking awesome.My DNA Conni Chung(L.A.Confidential X G-13Haze)G-13Haze pheno father is getting HUGE!!! I cant wait to put him into all of my other strains!
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 06:44
silly rabbit!  clones can be tasty, esp the tender ones near bottom.  like a blade of grass in summer, fresh.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 08:30
The thing that trips me out the most about her(Whitey,my rabbit),I can cut off A fan leaf from A Sensi NL,mark it,then burry it in A mound of fan leaves from other strains.She will dig out the single NL leaf & eat it first,then she picks through the rest.I am going to let her check out some pure Pakistani soon.It seems to me,like she would be more genetically inclined to eat sativas,as that is all she or her ancestors would find out there.I should let her choose my breeding parents,LOL!!!.She's cool,litterbox trained,comes when I call her,jumps in my lap when I'm eating cereal(not Trix),to get A bite & run off,and she gets BLOWED!The shake/junk that I give her is way better than the commercial trash that most people smoke around here! So I'm pretty shure that she's the HIGHEST RABBIT worldwide!!!!,LOL..Peace.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 14:43
my dogs r retarded enough w out the grass!  but ur bunnys got some good taste.  lucky!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 04:12
Bro,This Morning I put small individual piles of fan leaves from PurpleHaze,HazeyLights,ThaiLights,& pure Pakistani.She went right for the "PAKI BLUE" pure Pakistani & had A feast!.Thats A real good sign!.Right on Whitey Rabbit,she's an "indica head" like me.LOL!!!!!. My new NL Haze fem seeds are busting out of the seed pods/calyxs, along the side,like A lateral split.I can see some nice & dark watermellon/tiger stripes on the seeds,they will be mature soon!.Cant wait to try them out!!!.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12