Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Basics and Fundamentals
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How’s my crop looking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
impact View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote impact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How’s my crop looking?
    Posted: 03 July 2005 at 00:15
I haven't grown in a while, so my roommate and I decided to start a couple plants and see how it goes.

Here are a couple pictures, sorry for the size...my camera takes huge pictures.

I'd love some feedback, these guys were planted a little over a week ago, using a jerry rigged lighting system and pots bought from the local home depot.

Not the best of conditions, but they're looking good so far.
stickyfingers View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote stickyfingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 10:10
 this will make a nice poster....
dmdm View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dmdm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 13:26
bit hard to see but they are getting there.

u can edit your pictures with program paint then select image then stretch ,skew.
impact View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote impact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 17:12
Thanks guys! I plan on posting follow-up series of pictures every week or so.

The last crop we had turned out all male. It kind of discouraged me, and since I live in the US, it's quite hard to come across feminized seeds.

We're curently using a fish emulsion fertilizer and we try to give them a small amount of water every day.

I'm going to start resizing the pictures so they're a bit easier to view.

I apreciate the comments guys!
dmdm View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote dmdm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 20:09
hey dont water every day, u need a cycle of wet and dry.

water from top slowly untill u get water coming out of the bottom wait 1/2 hour and see if water is sucked up, if it is water again and repeat then empty any excess water from saucer.

dont get feminised seeds try something like skunk good yields easy to grow and pretty cheap.

and dont give up its a learning game and the more errors u make then in the long run u get an understanding of why certain things happen and more importantly why..

and looking forward to them new pics
impact View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote impact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 20:55
The plants seem to be growing fairly well concidering the ghettoness of our grow room (see below)

I just cant wait to get em into flowering. Perhaps you guys can help me with sexing. I'm trying to keep a little grow journal so I can see the progress throughout the grow season.

The next pics are the plants at 8 days since start.

impact View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote impact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 21:06
dmdm: thanks for the tips! I have a weird habit of wanting to water them whenever I see the soil is dry.

I guess I need to ween myself off of it =)

milann View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote milann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 16:31
what kind of lights are u using all u could bye in a shop? also what about the sun it is summer also a goon light for plants the plants look a bit weak u need to cycle air in the closed up space in and out to make them stronger !!!
impact View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote impact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2005 at 19:07
We just now set up a ventilation fan. It seems to be circulating air quite nicely throughout the room. The plants to have a bit of shake to them. I can visibly see the top quarter of the main stem getting stronger and more thick.

I think the plants wanted to stretch some during the early parts of the grow, due to the store-bought flouros.

The lighting is a cheap mix-match of flouros bought in local retail stores.

Our last crop with the same lighting grew to be a good foot and a half tall, but we kinda screwed up the flowering lighting schedule. Both turned out to be male =(
milann View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote milann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 10:19
i also had an experiment in my erly days with a mix of lighning but they all turned to be male ;) like 4-5 plants only one was f and shte did not make budds because of another problem with my parents.. i hade a growlux floriscent so im sure it was not the light that were wrong get like a 250HPS and have fun don't spend money on sh*t or on something useless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>