Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

White Label or Sensi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kasokuta View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kasokuta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Label or Sensi
    Posted: 15 March 2009 at 04:25
Hello

I am about to start a a plantation and I decided to go for northern lights. I have grown the white label feminized variety and its not only easy to grow but yields loads and is AMAZING to nuke. Though I'm wondering how the sensi seed strain is... is there any genetical difference? Will it be as sturdy of a plant as the white label one? Will it be as nukeable?

Thanks?
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 09:47
Yes there is a genetical differance according to the WL write up. It calls it a NL hybrid that was backcrossed to it's original afghani ancestor. So doesn't sound like a pure NL seed line to me, so i'd go for sensis over WL's for sure.
Green-Thumb Growing
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 06:50
i bought 3 nl strains last year.  sensi was best.  to do over id get black domina, its got a mighty big reputation.  havent tried white label, but their are threads around...
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2009 at 04:43
I never tried the WL NL,but I have grown many different breeders' versions of NL.Sensi NL has always been the best that I have found & I have been growing it for many,many years(clones & seeds).Sensi NL are probably the most expensive NL out there,but..Grow out A pack,clone all the females,then go back & focus on the best(they will all be good).You will find your perfect pheno/mother plant.Good Luck Bro.Give the Sensi NL A go,you will be glad that you did!!!. They clone real easy too!!.
 Post Reply Post Reply