Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > A €100,000 Reward to Prove Us Wrong!!
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
administrator View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Challenge
    Posted: 13 July 2004 at 14:31
HempFlax’ Challenge

HempFlax will wager 100.000 euros to anyone who can provide proof to the contrary of the following proposition.

‘If the greenhouse effect were to be reversed by a ban on all fossil fuels and their derivatives, or if their use were to come to an end, and no more trees were allowed to be felled in order to prevent further deforestation, then there would be one natural resource able to supply the greater part of the world’s demand for products such as paper, food, textiles and construction material. This annually renewable resource can also provide energy to the industry, transport and the home. Meanwhile, the soil and the atmosphere on Earth can be restored and pollution reduced. This sustainable resource does it all at one time and is an old acquaintance: cannabis – hemp.’

You are a consumer, retailer, manufacturer, banker, politician, journalist, human being. If you do not refute the above proposition, taking responsibility for the environment will be your duty too. By effectively supporting hemp as you go. Help HempFlax.

bc_brother View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bc_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 17:44

Sounds like a good deal.

You won't see my spending my time to get this 100.000 though. I think I'm better off working for it.

There are more people doing this no? I heard Jack Herer is in it and the Hanf Haus.

You go guys!

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 15:23
I thought you were talking about ocean kelp, right until you said hemp. I don't think you can smoke kelp though.

milehigh
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 15:30

Hahaha....

Welcome MileHigh

I think you can.  but uhm... You'll have to cure it properly

Wanna start this little experiment??

Ciao, SeeroSeero

growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 15:47

THAT IS CRAZY!

I never heard of any challenge like this in my life. I was looking around on the internet and this is actuallay happening. Do you guys get any serious response on this. You challenging the government more that anything no?

PEACE, Me

BobDonner View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BobDonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 13:46

I heard some weird news about the Hemp business in the Netherlands. That it's going to be stopped. Or what not... Can anyone tell me more about this?

drama, drama people...

What is the problem with this plant, or whats the problem with us??

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 20:58

Just for the hell of it...

We have a discussion on the following string...

http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=112&PN=1

This is for the other forum members, cos you started it

See you there. Seero

Edited by administrator
averagestoner View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote averagestoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2004 at 01:18

Wouldn't water be another renewable source of energy.  We've all heard of hydro electricity and I believe that vehicle companies are looking into alternative sources of energy and hydrogen powered cars are one of them.  Also, solar powere is renewable. 

As for construction material and paper and such...I don't believe of any other plant matter that can serve these purposes.  The governments around the world would probably rather make us build our houses out of mud & clay and have us hunt for food.

I also think that if this scenerio WERE to happen that all hell would break loose and government and law enforcement as we know it would come to almost a halt and we could get away with a lot more things.

GROW WEED EVERYDAY!!!
Mazaar View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Mazaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 20:05

Hemp.. The perfect survivor, adaptor and conqueror.. And I can not claim you guys to be wrong. but.. (excuse my technical-english)..  If broken dow in pieces, a manifest has to be true in all aspect.. And I believe your only right in most, not all of the described.. Its very true that hemp as an annual plant could be the primarily energysource for most purposes. Its using the energy from the sunlight to bind and create its cells whoms "building-bricks" its get from the soil. These cells are very consistent of power, obtainin a inner cell-preasure reaching 3t, why plant somewhat easily penetrate asfalt, concrete etc.. The plant is pure life, strong, and full off energy. When dead, the plant still contain this energy.

There is no way nobody can claim an actual use of any source of any kind of energy.. Seen by physicslaw, one can only talk about a transferring from one place, or item, to another. Or one form to another..

This energy is realeased again when burned..So much is true.. But its also a perfect accumulator-plant, why many beleive its good for cleanup of soil.. These people (u guys)forget about one detail, and thats why your wrong.. 

Since the plant accumulate pollution as well as energy, this pollution is released whith the energy when burned(or "decomposed" in any other matter)and we therfor havent solved the problem, only pushed it away.. and in that case its no different from fossil-fuel.. (if the case is a junk-yard you now wheres located, maybe even worse since you spread the problem, I dont believe in dilution)The main advantage is therfor ONLY the fact that no further fossil pollution is provided to Gaia. If burned without filters, smoke particels will still be realesed into the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouseeffect further,- same as with fossils.. So guys.. You where wrong about the athmosphere..

USE A VAPORIZER  !  !  !

Best strain for cashcropping?
EE-BANN View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote EE-BANN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2005 at 01:45
The cannabis plant has been used for extracting pollutants from the soil in a few cases thet I have heard of. Cannabis also produces more oxygen than any other plant of its size. And has provided more warm fuzzy feelings than any other plant that I have ever -uhh- worked with...
When you lose something, there are almost infinite places where it is not, and only one place where it is. The odds of finding it are not good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>