Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Lights #5 x Haze fem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jamick View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote jamick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Lights #5 x Haze fem
    Posted: 17 April 2009 at 13:25

Could you please tell me if you do Northern Lights #5 x Haze feminized? thanks

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 16:50
Coming soon!

It may already be on sale on the Sensi website.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 01:35
Are dam it, you just effed my week right up. I want to grow this strain so much, only one i really want to bother with now, but have absolutly no room for a good while yet. I have more cuttings coming in soon. $180 euros is mindboggling though.

My mate bought some seeds from a site called piackandmixseeds. Where they open up the breeder packs and sell the seeds in singles. He has a sensi super skunk seed and a couple of other strains. He says they send a piece of the breeder pack with the seeds, but it seems awful dodgy to me, and i just wouldn't want to try it, though i really really wish i could buy a 3 or 5 pack rather than 10.

I don't really need to buy anymore seeds ever again really, i have plenty of pre-selected mothers to choose from, and seeds to look through. But this is one i would like to try. I might have to wait till xmas though to get it as a pressie or something, too dear right now. Or maybe i could go halves with someone on a pack. Hmmm.
Green-Thumb Growing
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 10:38
WOW,That sounds wild,I still have not got the chance to grow the NL#5 Haze,as all of my regular seeds were bad,..BUT I still want to try it sometime.I hope I can return to the Sensi store someday..There are tons of good Haze Hybrids out there,I have even made A few of my own,which are excellent,Yet I am always dreaming of the legendary "Thick as your arm HAZE buds"that the NL#5 Haze promises....Hey Solid what was that Mango Haze all about? I think It was you that spoke of her??
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 11:10
That's a mr.nice thing, it's a limited editon one i think. Has a nl#5/haze mother, same as ssh.
Green-Thumb Growing
bobslob46424 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bobslob46424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 03:59
hurry i wants some :)

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 09:53
Thankx Solid,I am about to harvest A Barneys G-13 Haze,its an excellent HAZE,but the yeild is gonna be low,So I used A DNA ConniChung(L.A.Confidential X G-13 Haze)G-13 Haze pheno father to make A few seeds on her,hoping to fatten her up A bit next time.I also put him into Sensi NLs,X-18 Pure Landrace "Paki-Blue" Pakistani,WL BleuBerries,Sage&Sour,PurpleHaze,& my own HazeyLights#3 mothers.
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 20:00

my g13 haze was a modest yielder as well.  it was an indica plant, with haze buds, a delicious spicy aroma and great high.  im more interested in working g13haze male than female though.

these werent barneys.  they were an in house brand from dope seeds.  i believe them to be the seedsman variety, and i think nevilles genes may be in there.  very low price BTW and 100% germ.

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 04:34
Thats cool,my G-13 Haze grew sativa,but small & didnt stretch much @ all as compared to all the other sativa dominate hybrids that I'v grown,the taste is all HAZE,spicey,white pepperish,& smooth.She is also the darkest "hunter green" in color,not the lighter green of many sativas.I need to work on her weight,but the power & flavor is there!DNA created A masterpiece with their ConniChung(L.A.Confidential X G-13 Haze).All the power & flavor of both parents with A more respectable yeild than the G-13 Haze.I think my CC,G-13 Haze pheno male will add power to all my strains,I cant wait to see what happens,especially the hybrid seeds from the Sensi NLs & the X-18 Pakistani,pure Indica Mothers.
 Post Reply Post Reply