Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ruderalis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cabbage Patch Kid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cabbage Patch Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ruderalis
    Posted: 17 April 2009 at 15:25

Alreet Guys n Gals,

just thinking through a keybopard here, how come Ruderalis strains arent used that much these days? you dont even see many crosses..

reason is i came across a strain of ruderalis grown in alaska called Matanuska Thunderfeck or Alaskan Thunderfeck - i know its just a name but christ it sounds good!!!  and as its suited to colder climates would it not be ideal to try and carry some of that genetically to something quite common say white widow specifically for people in the northern parts of the world?

anyone every came across this thunderfeck stuff before? i also heard a rumour that its extinct.

CPK
Thus saith the Lord, As the new wine is found in the cluster, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it....   im actually completly atheist but its nice to know jesus approves
 Post Reply Post Reply