Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

White Label quality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nut1974 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nut1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Label quality
    Posted: 21 April 2009 at 01:04
iv been doing lots of reserch on white label seeds i was looking at getting fem NL, but i have heard nothing good only bad about how poor the germ rates are and how poor the smoke is from a number of canabiss forums and have been told to stay away at all costs.

i dont beleve this because i hear good things on the same forums about sensi seeds there must be a reson for this? can i ask when was the last fresh batch of NL was grown? because iv seen/read on this forum a Admin say that sensi have not grown a serious NL grow for a long time and grow mainly sativa X indica crosses is this the reson why so meany people say they have poor germ rates? old stock?

iv grow sensi
super skunk
skunk #1
ERSB

and have had nothing but good results, infact grate results! why are so meny people have poor results with white label? I was just about to make payment to attitude seeds for 10 NL, but think i will hold on untill i hear from someone here on what the crack is (no pun intended) if i do buy these NL does sensi/ WL stand by their seeds and by their customers?  £80+ is a lot to pay for seeds if they dont do what you want them to? i.e if you bought a TV from a shop you would expect to watch programs on it if it dont work you take it back and get a new one, whats sensi/WL seed germ policy? I know one breeder who stands by his seeds 100% any problems talk to him through P.M on his forum and he will take care of it personally.

i want to grow NL because it a short plant and i grow in limited hight and want fem seeds because i dont have time or room to veg long to sex the plants. what im looking for here is a bit of confidance from sensi or WL on their products and customer care do you grab the money and run never to be heard from again or do you look after your customers?

thanks
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 10:17
I think you'll find that most forum members who've used White Label seeds get good to excellent results from them.

The internet has an amazing ability to blow up a couple of instances into an ongoing trend.

It's simply nonsensical for an established, well-known seed company to sell poor quality seeds. The fly-by-nighters might be fine with taking the money and running, but no serious seed company would knowingly sell bad seeds and exchange long term reputation for short term profit.

If you look hard enough, you can might be able to find forum-commenters (I was going to say 'growers', but decided against it) who have an equally low opinion of Sensi, but your own experience and that of 99%+ of our customers would contradict that view completely.

If you're worried about customer support, don't get seeds from resellers, get them direct from the breeder.

If you're really that worried about WL quality, stick with Sensi. I like WL a lot, but I think the  strains in the current Sensi Feminised range are some of the best I've ever seen and, in some cases, are cheaper than the WL equivalents.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
nut1974 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nut1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:44
Originally posted by Ganja

I think you'll find that most forum members who've used White Label seeds get good to excellent results from them.

The internet has an amazing ability to blow up a couple of instances into an ongoing trend.

It's simply nonsensical for an established, well-known seed company to sell poor quality seeds. The fly-by-nighters might be fine with taking the money and running, but no serious seed company would knowingly sell bad seeds and exchange long term reputation for short term profit.

If you look hard enough, you can might be able to find forum-commenters (I was going to say 'growers', but decided against it) who have an equally low opinion of Sensi, but your own experience and that of 99%+ of our customers would contradict that view completely.

If you're worried about customer support, don't get seeds from resellers, get them direct from the breeder.

If you're really that worried about WL quality, stick with Sensi. I like WL a lot, but I think the  strains in the current Sensi Feminised range are some of the best I've ever seen and, in some cases, are cheaper than the WL equivalents.
i agree with you thats why i find it hard to belive,  the same growers who dont rate WL cant say enough good about sensi seeds? I think ill stick to what i know sensi.

long time ago as i have said iv grown both sensi skunk/ skunk#1 and super skunk from this bad pick can you tell me what skunk it is? s#1/ super or sensi skunk? i want this strain again it will be perfect for SOG as i dont have much hight to grow.

Click on image to view larger image

here is a ERSB scrog i done a few years back
nut1974 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nut1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:51
ERSB scrog

nut1974 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nut1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 11:57
one last pic of what i think to beleve is super skunk?? but not 100% sure and would like to know for sure what  it is?? if you could please have a look and give me your opinion on what it looks like to you.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 14:47
If one room is definitely Super Skunk and the other Sensi/Skunk #1, then I reckon the first set of pics is Super Skunk and the third is the room of Sensi/Skunk #1.

The first set are a bit hard to make out, but the seriously bubbly calyxes strongly suggest Super Skunk to me.

In the the third, the calyxes are also pretty impressively swollen, but the slight variation between blunter tops and more pointed tops make it likely that this is the mixed room.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
nut1974 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nut1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 15:40
Originally posted by Ganja

If one room is definitely Super Skunk and the other Sensi/Skunk #1, then I reckon the first set of pics is Super Skunk and the third is the room of Sensi/Skunk #1.

The first set are a bit hard to make out, but the seriously bubbly calyxes strongly suggest Super Skunk to me.

In the the third, the calyxes are also pretty impressively swollen, but the slight variation between blunter tops and more pointed tops make it likely that this is the mixed room.
i bought all seeds at the same time and lost what was what after keeping the best ones and throwing the rest so i have no idea? i think that its super skunk because of how short they are and the way the side branches are almost the size of the main cola's%3cool thanks for your help *bow* ill put an order in for both again and hope to find somthing like it again 42 days it was ready to cut the plants got so top heavy if you look in one of the pics you can see one of them in the front center almost falling over in the pot.

thanks again for your time and help
cheers!
stodrom View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stodrom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2009 at 08:18
I'd have to go with ganja on this one.

Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 23:22
Germ rates was allways the best thing about WL for me, never had a seed not germ if i remember correctly, or i might have had 1, memory aint what it was. Quality of the bud was good, some strains moree than others, but that's allways the case. Only reason i stopped buying them was the price and growing cuttings instead of seeds more often than not.

My favourite was the blueberries, now white gold i think. My mate has a great power plant mother though, stinking aroma, really penertrating and beautiful. Good yielder too.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply