Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

about Growing with Leds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 20:40
because they can not produce enough! If they have the factories they will make them, the leds philips produces are for households in the first place, they have no capacity, they have the technology..Its not a new market for them, they have to close old factories and open new ones, its not profitable yet, but it will be profitable soon.The story that Philips has the eternal light in stock is very old..a car can run on water but cann you buy one? no because carfactories would throw away their profit.Philips are clever people..
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 22:04
G A
not sure what the police pic thing means. end quote
i mean if a grower is caught, the newspaper makes a picture so we can see how others grow..they give  more info to us then they might know..free (=guerilla) info!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
G.A. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Gone Away

Quote G.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 15:29
i dont grow by info the news manipulates. we use our own labs to test and learn more on this plant
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 16:14
even if they manipulate you can find out the truth, things are true or not , i always think that, never believe a thing without checking.
i make tests too, but it is expensive, i am a poor man%3ctern%20%3cmile but happy!%3co%20high
i use the leds with only 450 660 color, the old fashioned ones..others tried it on the site i improved it they need more of the spectrum, i give 6 hrs led 6, hrs hps, leds alone doesnt work for me, its too cold here for the leds i need a heater so better some heat from the hps.
The tube light on the picture is a led too, for my own eyes, the blue and red leds make me crazy after a few minutes, the tube light has no grow function.
G.A. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Gone Away

Quote G.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 02:09
thats one thing im gratefull for being an nute co employee is having axcess to anything i need to do my testings. if there anything people on here are interested in seeing tested let me know and i may be able to help out
still not sure what the news channels have to do with wether or not a light is any good or not. no matter though
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 09:08
Man you live in VANCOUVER?? I live in COEVORDEN!! We are family!!People from my city made your city centuries ago!!
G.A. View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Gone Away

Quote G.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 15:50
oh, id never even heard of ypur city till i just loikked it up where it is...sorry...lol. well then can ya come over and fix my dam toilet...been drippig for months....lol...jk
well thx then...i love it here. 
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 16:56
you love it there because we made your city!
vancouver means vancoevorden means from coevorden!
About 25 years ago we had a big expensive problem, the mayor had a promotion action organised in Vancouver, in vc we built a replica of our castle, it costed a million dutch guilders (500.000us$)it was much money but our mayor promised that we should earn it back, we never did, the mayor is gone he used never his real name, people found out that!
This was funny his used name was Spahr van den hoek, his real name was Spar van de hoek.( Spar was the name of a cheap supermarketconcern in the Netherlands) His real name means: supermarket on the corner..hahaha because of this he had to leave!
Coevorden is a historic city 15000 people direct at the border with Germany.
Do you already have toilets?We have trees for that!haha.

keoma_corazon View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keoma_corazon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 18:17
Hi,

While I'm also living in the netherlands, powerconsumption is a Important point.
I was wondering if there are any new news or experience available about the topic - growing with LED....
Has anyone tried it themself in between?
Thanks
alsc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 17:56
i haven't.
but i recently saw incredible results with the new 3w diodes led.
http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/led-grow-lights/

the problem is: this outstanding led panels are still super expensive... i think about 1000 € for a 340W panel. we still have to wait a some time. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>