Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

northern lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: northern lights
    Posted: 16 August 2013 at 05:26
In comparison with 2001-2004 stock... the current NL offering should be exactly the same.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
chad eric View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chad eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 04:37
i would like to invest in some sensi seeds indica line up and want to get northern lights. is the parents the same ? ive read some threads elsewhere that sensi seeds northern lights changed the parent selection the northern lights. Does anyone knoe how the current stock stacks up tothe line from early 2001-2004 ?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 00:48
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2009 at 00:32
http://www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=yaelander&search=Go
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
JasonX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JasonX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 21:58
Can't find it, Can you link it please?
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2009 at 09:58
Have a skeet at Yaelanders thread. His are fabulous.
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
JasonX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote JasonX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2009 at 22:21
Has anyone got a pic of a good Sensi Seeds NL plant?
c3900r View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote c3900r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2009 at 03:46
<3 <3 <3
Hotwired View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Hotwired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 19:51

%3cool

crhonn View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote crhonn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 18:55
The admin here has answered everyone's thread but mine. He wants nothing to do with me because he has no answer for me.

What do you tell someone who didn't get what was advertised? More lies?

I made an expensive mistake. I won't make that mistake again.

Talk with sensiseeds directly, not an admin.
sent a picture of your seeds and talk about your method for germinate.
try men try !!

On the site : quote of sensi !!
Are all my seeds germinate?

Sensi Seeds regularly testing the germination rate of all its lines of seeds. In most cases the rate of seed germination was tested from 90 to 100%. In the case where it would be too low (75%), the row is removed from the collection and replaced.
However, since all the seeds are live products, Sensi can not give any guarantee on the rate of germination. On the other hand, we assure you that all our seeds are viable and they are stored and processed in a professional sense, but after the point of sale there are too many factors beyond our control. =) quote of sensi !! end

good luck
hooping to help a little.

ganja :
To tell the truth, I'm not 100% sure whether regular Sensi Northern Lights is NL#1 (pure Afghani)
NL#1 with who ?
alone ? alone, how is this possible ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>