Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

how much stretch of the pure skunk#1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sirius Seeds View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sirius Seeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how much stretch of the pure skunk#1
    Posted: 10 August 2013 at 14:30
hello fellow growers and sensiseeds crew,

i hope you feel good, i open this thread because i bought some seeds of skunk#1 the pure at flying dutchmen and they told me to come here to ask my question because they are not able to answer growing question because of some legal restrictions... so here iam and my question is how much the pure stretch in flower ?
i was thinking of 50% stretch as its a sativa dom hybrid but i would like to be sure because i dont want to loose yield, my plants will be untrained and untoped and will flower in 11 liters pots in coco substrat under HPS light indoor.
thanks a lot.
best regard

S.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 15:04
Hi Sirius,

Although I haven't been fortunate enough to have grown The Pure, I would expect much more than 50% height gain from a strain with a 75% sativa background. I get 50% stretch from Sensi's Skunk#1 and that's only 35% sativa.

Could you tell me a little more about your growing space, especially the dimensions of the space (length x width x height) and the wattage of the lights. 

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sirius Seeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 15:25
hello Sarah Louise,

thanks a lot for the answer, thats what i thought 50% stretch will be a minimum, so i will have to be carefull too, i have a 3 meters height limit, its a 6 square meters area with 600 watts per square meters, in flow it will be 16 plants per square meters from seeds in 11 liters pots, right now the plants are in 4 liters pots and i already throw the majority of the males but im still waiting a few dozens to sex, females have not fully show their sex yet.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 09:00
Well that's nice big space... I hope the electrical wiring is up to the task. I don't know about getting 16 plants per metre once you are flowering... maybe I am reading that wrong?

I hope you will begin a grow diary and share the journey with us.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Sirius Seeds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:41
well 16 plants per square meters in 11 liters pots is quite usual, i always grow like this, sexing in 4 liters pots,  in veg 25 to 36 pots per square meters then throw the males and repot in 11 liters and switch to 12/12, eventually, some supercropping is done on the plants and the lower branches are cut to make fresh air circulation and to avoid mold and small bud formation on branches too far for the light, it gives me cuttings too if i want.

im sorry i have no diary planned at all, in fact as i already said, i only registered to ask questions about the product i bought, i wish i could have an answer on the stretch from a grower who grow the pure or from your staff/crew as sensiseeds bought flying dutchmen if im right but i saw some fellows have already answer at icmag and you answer help me too and i thank you for that . im not interesting in sensiseeds strains at all because i prefer to buy the original seedstock from the breeders who create it and most of sensiseeds strains have been created by nevil schoenmaker and are available from shantibaba/ nevil crew at mr nice seeds, sorry i have to be honest ! i was growing sensiseeds when i began growing in 2000/2001 but has so much deception with their seeds i switch to other more serious company and more importantly i learn the truth about the history of the strains and i always like to buy the original work. happy growing.
best regard

S.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 22:16
If you are happy with MNS... I wish you well,

Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:10
I vaguely recall having read somewhere it triples in size .
keep the day and night temps rather close to each other (difference of 5 degrees) to make sure it doesnt stretch more than that.
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
 Post Reply Post Reply