Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hemp in the EU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gentilom View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gentilom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hemp in the EU
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 00:32
I love the hemp idea.
But THC is ilegal.
How are we going to grow it?
This is Sativa as I understand.
Sativa contains THC.

Then what do we do with the hemp?

gentilom View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote gentilom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 00:48
I was reading this:  http://marijuanacannabis.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/grow-cannabis-uso-31-hempflax/

Is it true? Can I grow marijuana anywhere in Europe legally?

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 05:48
Originally posted by gentilom

Is it true? Can I grow marijuana anywhere in Europe legally?

No, but you can grow hemp that has been certified to contain no more than 0.2% THC.

Originally posted by HempFlax

USO-31 Certificate

Do not throw away the seeds’ packaging, as it contains your USO-31 Certificate, which is your proof that these seeds are legal to grow! Every individual package of USO-31 cannabis seeds comes with an original NAK (Nederlandse Algemene Keuringsdienst) certificate. With the NAK certificate you can prove to any authorities that the cannabis crop you are growing is officially certified, and therefore legal to grow in open ground throughout the European Union.
These cannabis seeds contain less than 0,2 % THC.
In some EU countries the legal cultivation of hemp must be reported. With your official NAK certificate, this should present no problem.

There is more information at HempFlax
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 07:06
You can grow certain types of hemp. You cannot, for example, grow a field full of 'Big Bud', nice as it may seem. It has to be recognised as an 'real' crop.

Aas cool as it would be to grow a field full of hemp it would just get stolen by idiots/uneducated people.
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 18:15
anyway I would  check your local law...It can end very painfull else and I know some farmers had problems with other seeds should contain just 0.2% thc and then finally had more cause good weather and such things
davidc135 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote davidc135 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 17:04
Hello everyone.  New to this forum.  Is it possible to buy very small quantities of certified low THC seed in the UK?  I'll have another look at the hempflax link.  Thanks  David
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 01:27
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply